Paris Again

Dua POV:

I woke up and I swear I felt her near me as if she was sleeping with me after yesterday but it wasn't her. I can't believe she still had some sort of control over me. I've just never stopped loving her I guess. I truly believe I made a mistake doing things the way I did, not even letting her get a proper goodbye.

I thought about it everytime I had a moment of freedom. How I should have just stayed and tried to figure things out. How if maybe even if she would've dumped me I would've known but I just left without knowing what could've happened. Now I just think and think.

While I was in Paris I was meeting with a lot of fashion designers and such, I had our meetings set up in the Paris home I had gotten for her and I. Something about being in this home made me feel okay like if I was just a regular person. It was basically the only thing I had of what happened between us.

I still had her number but I think she may have blocked me because that same year we broke things off I got a bit drunk and called her but she never picked up so I filled up her voicemail. I mean there was only one way to find out. Actually no I can't I'll probably die if she does or doesn't answer.

Y/n POV:

I had one of the weirdest dreams I've had in a while. The dream was of Taylor and Dua fighting over me but Taylor won at the end. Kinda makes sense huh? She cheated on Joe so maybe Dua was right and I doubted her. God if only Joe had told me this way before but that wouldn't make sense. None of this has ever made sense it was all so complicated.

I was also apparently all over the tabloids. Apparently I was dating Joe now because we held hands for like two minutes? I had a message from him too.

Hey there party was cool btw your ex asked for you stay safe J.
- 000-000-000

She asked for me? I felt my face form a smile I felt like running around or something. No way she was still making me feel this way no fuckin way. I wanted to know what she wanted to know.

what did she want?

I waited for about two minutes and he responded.

Believe it or not she thinks we're a thing! Pretty sure she was jealous Lol J.
- Joe A.

She was jealous? Even after these two years wow that was something. I mean I was jealous too holy shit maybe she did actually love me? See I don't know what to do with this information. Nothing I mean she's with someone else and I'm not a home wrecker or anything. Maybe I should just move on too? Maybe give this love thing another try with someone else? Or at least get some friends or something.

Weird but wanna hang right now I leave tomorrow

Yes sure how bout fish and chips down Rue Cler in like 10 mins? Not as far
- Joe A.

Weird street names huh but yes sure I'm not as far either

That was the street literally next to our house or hers now or anyones I don't know. But maybe actually socializing will get her off my mind. I don't really know how to feel right now to be honest. I feel like some high-school girl crushing on someone I can't have.

Dua POV:

"You should sell this place get a better one with the best view" Romain says

"I can't it just holds something I don't want to get rid of"

"I get your vision" he says as he takes a big hit from his cig

That's one of the things I couldn't stand about Romain is that he smoked way too much and it was tempting, I always ended up smoking as well. It was a big problem for me so for him to do it in front of me was way worse.