Party

Y/n Pov:

I arrived and everyone was there already I was fuckin anxious it was like having a surprise party. I looked around and gulped because Taylor wasn't here yet but Duas family was.

We walked over to them first obviously, her siblings and dad were smiling and seemed very welcoming but her mom she didn't seem welcoming at all but I mean she wasn't not welcoming either?

"Good to finally meet you" her dad says

"Yes finally my sister never shuts up about you" her sister says

Her brother just nodded same did her mom I mean I understand her brother because he's shy and young but her mom seemed ashamed or something. Of course I couldn't show what I felt so I just acted confident.

"Hi yes it's pleasure to meet you all" I smile

I put my hand out and I shook each one of their hands.

"Artist really are clever arent they" her mom says

What the hell did that even mean? I'm afraid of her but maybe it was just a compliment right? Right?

"thank you" I nervously say

"She really is isn't she" dua says

Okay maybe it was a compliment or maybe it wasn't but Dua made it into one. Thank you love! Then I heard a familiar voice, TAYLOR IT WAS TAYLOR! Once she saw me she ran up to me and hugged me.

"How I've missed you! Look at you you're all healthy thank god!" She says

"Here I am!" I say

We finally let go and Taylor just looked at Dua and nodded.

"Dua hello! How I've missed you as well"

"Taylor yes me too"

Yea they definitely didn't lol but I'm happy Dua invited her it really shows how much she trusted me now and I loved her so much for it .

Dua Pov:

Taylor was way too close to y/n, that hug it was as if she was rubbing it in my face or something! But I can't think that anymore in fact I was disgusted that I even thought it, I trust y/n if anything I need to earn her trust!

Y/n and Taylor took off to get some drinks or something I was going to go with them but my mom grabbed my hand and pulled me aside.

"Dua sweet heart you can't be this blind can you?" My mum says

"What?" I say

"You saw what I saw do I really need to explain?"

She saw it too. But no it's not what it seems my mum doesn't know how close they are so anyone would assume they were a thing.

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"You do don't get fooled Dua I care about you more than anyone ever will so if I sense something I'm almost always right" she says

"I would like for you to respect my relationship and especially respect her you know nothing about her and already assuming the worst"

"Maybe you're right but don't be so blind either"

"I'm not I love her and she loves me she has done more than enough to prove it you just don't know her like I do so please respect it"

" I apologize but I just want what's best for you sweetheart"