Too complicated

Week later

"Get her a puppy or something Anwar let media know you guys were broken up already and that model was just a fling"

"I think we should just stop all this already isn't she big enough to be on her own?"

"Anwar she is but you aren't and remember your deal with your mother, if anything this is your fault because you aren't attracting attention , this did get the attention but not good one"

"don't we need to let time pass by for us to even be together again"

"Yes give it some time but announce today that you were already broken up"

"Okay"

Dua POV:

I was so exhausted but I had finally completed almost all my song recording. This week was a bit everywhere but Y/N was the only thing getting me through it.

Me: Hey I miss u 💖

Y/n: miss u too pop star

Me: Call me pop star one more time and I'll dump you 😴

Y/n: Yes cause that's totally a good reason to break up with someone 😐

Me: whatever I miss you come to the studio

Y/n: Fine omw with ice cream 🍦🥶

I put my phone down and heard the gates of the studio parking open. Was she here that fast? I went to the restroom to check myself out. I heard the door open so I assume she left herself in.

I walked out. It wasn't her.

"What the hell are you doing here"

"Dua we need to talk" anwar said

"About what anwar literally about what there's nothing to talk about"

"Dua management spoke to me we need to announce that we weren't dating when I was with the model"

"Do you even hear yourself Anwar you're insane just leave me alone already please"

"I can't now please just release a statement okay or you know the consequences"

"Anwar are you threatening me?"

"No Dua of course I'm not but just do it okay"

"Just go"

"Unfortunately I need to see you do it"

"Are you fuckin serious"

I did it I agreed with his stupid statement he did earlier. Because he was right my album was about done and I did not want anything in my way of releasing it.

Y/n Pov:
I asked for the ice cream and was just waiting on it. I went on my phone for a bit and saw that anwar put out some statement but I ignored it then I saw duas name and I clicked. It was a tweet of his she liked.

@ Anwarhadid 🔵
"Dua and I were no longer together, we have not been together for about 2 months. I did not cheat"
Liked by @ Dualipa

I didn't know how to feel about it to be honest. I wasn't angry or sad about it just confused. Why didn't she tell me about this? Was it even my business? The ice cream was ready. I felt kinda stuck as in should I even go see her now? Only thought I had right now was to text Charli

Me: Hey! Are u free I have ice cream? 🍦

Charli: yes! Swing by my pad. ❣️

Me: Omw

I felt bad ditching Dua especially since we just started dating but this whole anwar thing is sketch right now.

Me: Can't make it sorry

Dua: why? :(

I didn't bother answering.

Later

Dua Pov:
I was so annoyed at this point but sad at the fact that y/n didn't end up coming and for some reason not responding . I'm sure it was something urgent she's too nice to just ditch me plus I'm her girlfriend. I saw she posted on her Instagram story

 I saw she posted on her Instagram story

"What the fuck" I said out loud

She did ditch me. I called her. Surprisedly she did pick up.

"Hello?" She said

"Are you around anyone?"

"I'll go the restroom if you'd like"

"Yes"

"Okay there what's up"

"Don't ask me that why did you ditch me?"

"I did not I told you I wasn't going"

"So you can hang out with Charli?"

"She's my friend Dua"

"I know that but I missed and needed you"

"Dua what's going on with anwar be honest with me"

"What do you mean?"

"Bye Dua"

"Y/n stop what do you mean"

"Dua I saw you liked your boyfriends statement it seems as if you are just playing with my feelings"

"First of all he isn't my boyfriend anymore and I would never play with your feelings I care about you and I like you too much and you have to understand y/n"

"Dua maybe this is too complicated for me I apologize but I can't do this"

"No y/n don't give up on it that quickly"

"I know what this is going to end up being already. You're going to have to end up with him again and it isn't because I'm jealous but it's because I for some reason feel as if you do love him"

"That is not true and you know that"

"I'm sorry Dua" she hung up