"Oh shit ...I'm dead," groaned Naruto, thinking he had died and was witnessing the Kyuubi being set free from his seal, and there was nothing he could do about it.

"I wish," growled the Kyuubi, still glaring heatedly at the blonde, who was now looking at him with even larger wide eyes, trying to process everything he was seeing and better understand.

"Where are we?" came Naruto's question, as he had an idea, but couldn't believe that the seal could work like that, where he could visit the imprisoned Kyuubi like this.

"You already know where we are," came the continued growling voice, "you are just too stupid to accept it."

"I'm not stupid you overgrown bunny," came the replied shout from Naruto, that had the large fox take another attempt at swinging his house size paw at the young ninja, but only making a banging sound against the bars of his imprisoned cage.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT," screamed the large chakra monster, that rattled the enormous cavernous room, shaking up the water on the ground everywhere as a surge of the malevolent glowing red substance filled the nearby pipes and exploded down them and out of the room, causing Naruto's whole body to shudder in a bit of phantom pain.

"THEN DON'T CALL ME STUPID," screamed Naruto right back, ignoring the growing anger of the fox, or the phantom pain he was feeling in his body as it seemingly burned a bit from the inside.

"Hmm," huffed the fox, who stared at the young blonde in front of him with a touch of respect, that he would still stand up to him, the greatest of the bijuu, and decided to give the kid a little break, as he was just too tired to argue constantly after being trapped inside this seal for years with no company or anything to do. "Then stop asking questions you already know the answer to."

"Maybe I wanted to confirm my thoughts were right?" came the biting response of Naruto, still a bit worked up despite the fox seeming to have settled down a bit, and feeling aggressive for some reason until the glowing of the red pipes lessened over the next minute and with it his irrational anger.

During that time, Naruto really looked around the cavernous room, the fox's prison, the multitude of thick pipes that ran off in every direction, most of them carrying the red substance, but just as many only smaller ones carrying the familiar blue. He had a pretty good guess as to what that was, but didn't want to ask the fox and be called stupid again, so instead he started looking at the kanji seal on the bars. The fox continued to observe the young blonde ninja as he looked around, and even perked up a bit when he started looking more closely at the seal, wondering what he had in mind and what he was thinking about.

"This seal looks too simple to contain you," came his almost mumbled question, still going over things in his mind, and not completely directing that question to the room's only other occupant.

"It is," came the growled response, though it lacked a lot of the total hatred from before, "it's just your mind's representation of the seal, if you knew more about Fuinjutsu, it would start looking more and more complicated and like the real version on your stomach when its expanded."

"I am trying to learn more about Fuinjutsu, but it's not been a priority lately," responded Naruto matter of factly, seeing no reason to continue antagonizing the large Fox Demon, "and something tells me ...this one is a lot more complex than most."

"So you aren't completely ignorant," came the huffed response from Kyuubi, as it continued watching Naruto study the seal.

"Hey ...I'm trying," came Naruto's somewhat exasperated reply, causing the fox to do something the blonde would not have thought possible, it started to chuckle.