Monsterrrr! They both sang in a baby like tone. I was shocked at what was going on right now.

Baby! I'm glad your hear I want two Chanel purses!

And I want the limited edition LV purse! They both said after another stroking his face and chest.

Monster! I was extremely irritated right now and pissed.

Bae I...

Baeee? Ohh you must be wifeyyy uhhh Queen right? Or Kelly? Or Nova? The one asked me. "Where are our manners?! I'm Chocolate and this my BestFriend Nina! Monster is our daddy he buys us whatever we want when we want! Right baby!"

Excuse me? I looked at Monster shocked.

Ladies....

Yes daddy?! They both said at once!

Okay I'm not bouta be so nice stop touching my man! I barked moving her hands off him.

He's our man sweetie! The other one said getting defensive.

I don't know who told you that dumb shit but this is my husband!

Oh your Queen! Nice to finally meet you!

Why do you know me!

Cause we use to come to your house silly! She laughed. Yo these bitches was dumb, ditsy, and serious!

You came to my fuckin house?!

Uhh yeah all the time when you was at work. And when Kelly was at work! Not so much Nova! She always joined in on our three sums! She giggled.

Nova? Who the fuck is Nova? I yelled at Monster. I can't believe this was happening right now.

Oh hunny Nova was his girlfriend when you was going through that depressed as time! So annoying our man did not wanna be around that! You definitely was draining him! That was like what year 1?
Yeah cause than he got with Kelly a few times during year 2 before they got engaged or whatever! The other one said chiming in.

So you was cheating on me while I was going through the loss of our children? I question turning to him.

Oh you didn't know? The one laughed. "Girl he been cheating on you in his words "that piece of paper didn't mean shit!" He was cheating on you while y'all was together!" "So like I said this our man!"

Well this is awkward, anywho daddy you gone buy our purses?

I was so mad and angry this whole entire time he didn't say anything he just had the look of being busted on his face. He licked his lips and took a deep breath. I slapped the shit out of him. I pushed past him and left the store. I tried so hard to keep it together. They didn't waist no time touching him and being in his face as I walked away.

Queen! Queen! He yelled my name running after me.
I was so pissed off. He didn't even fuckin deny anything he just fuckin stood there. "Queen!" He finally got a hold of my arm and grabbed me as I reached the car.

Get the fuck off me! I screamed to the top of my lungs.

Baby let me explain!

Explain what? They just fuckin explained everything for you! Let me ask you something...

Bae...

When I found out I was pregnant with Amaris did you conduct that STD from one of them????

Queen?

DID YOU?!

He took a deep breath and blurted out "Yes!" I felt like my heart shattered and I couldn't breathe.

Get the fuck away from me!

Queen please let's just talk about this!

Talk about what? You been cheating on me the entire fuckin time.

It was not the entire time.

I was severely depressed, I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, I was losing weight and losing my fuckin mind! I was so fuckin sick and pregnant and you was out here fuckin with bitches?!!!!! You was cheating on me this entire time! While I still tried to take care of another woman's child like he is my own.! I tried to cook and clean everyday still! And this...this is what you was out here doing! When I begged and begged you to come home most days and nights. I begged and begged and begged you leaving voice mails and calls! I begged you to come home and you was out here doing you....

I wasn't sure what I wanted at the time! I wasn't sure if I wanted to be married. I wasn't sure if I loved you. I wasn't sure if I was okay. I was drinking a lot and just tryna fix my feelings cause I was hurt too. I was depressed too. I just thought the grass was greener on the other side.

Was it? Was the grass greener on the other side?!

No...no it wasn't!

Kinda hard to believe hearing the truth! No wonder why you turned around and wanted to marry Kelly! You love the way she played you! You loved her she was everything I never was! And you fucked them bitches in my bed, in my house! You was fuckin Kelly before we even separated? And some bitch name Nova?! All this while we was still in a relationship?! Your foul Monster and this .... Thiss!!! I thought I could move past everything we just went through but my brain can't process this, I don't wanna be around you!

You just said in the car the past is the past!

Before I knew what you did! And the fact them bitches was still comfortable to come up to you touching you kissing you and not once did you say stop or push them off just let me know everything I needed to! It's cool though you got it!

His phone started ringing back to back while I was talking. "I'm sorry!" He pulled it out his pocket to answer it. "Hi this is Trinity Medical Hospital we have your child's mother Nova Ales here. She's in critical condition along with your child. You where listed as the emergency contact!" A woman's voice said on the other line as the phone was on speaker.

YOUR FUCKIN WHAT?!