Chapter 12: For the Past Few Years, Because of You, Taehyung-

Start from the beginning

"That shrewd woman? Yes, it is time to deal with her," Jisoo replied as she laughed heartily.

"Thankfully, your son is not like that man. He is really a gentleman," Jisoo thought about her interaction with Siwoon a little while ago. She could tell from his actions that he was not like his father.

Chaeyoung nodded her head in acknowledgment. That had been one of the most gratifying things to her.

"But for the past few years, because of you, Taehyung—"

"I am going out to get something for you," Chaeyoung interrupted Jisoo before she could finish speaking. She quickly stood up and went out of the room.

Jisoo was speechless.

This time, that scumbag Taehyung could not blame her for not helping him.

Chaeyoung quickly returned with a gift that she had bought for Jisoo. It was a diamond necklace.

She sat down next to Jisoo and said, "I bought this for you when I went to Indonesia previously. Isn't this the kind of style that you've always liked?"

Jisoo took the diamond necklace in her hand and asked, "Are you giving this to me to make it up to me?"

"Yes, yes," Chaeyoung replied with a smile on her face. She then quickly left the bedroom because she had to answer a call.

As Jisoo was looking at the diamond necklace that she was holding in her hands, Siwoon who was supposed to be sleeping suddenly tugged at Jisoo's hand.

"Hey, you—"

"Hey—" Siwoon quickly nudged Jisoo, hinting his godmother to whisper. He turned around and looked outside, and only whispered when he saw that his mother was talking on the phone. "Godmother, can I ask you a few things?"

"Yes, of course. You are such a good boy," Jisoo whispered in reply. She secretly cursed at Taehyung; how could a man like him have such an adorable son!

Siwoon looked out the bedroom again before asking, "Is my mommy still not divorced from that old man Kim?"

'Old man Kim?'

Jisoo was stunned for a moment before she realized who the old man Kim the little boy was referring to was.

Very good. This was such an appropriate title for him.

"According to the law, your mother is still not divorced from the old man Kim," Jisoo could only say this as she thought about the time that Chaeyoung had failed to get the divorce certificate from Taehyung.

Siwoon frowned as soon as he heard her sentence. So, they were really not divorced.

"Godmother, can you do me a favor please?" Siwoon asked Jisoo with a serious tone but as soon as he heard his mother's footsteps, he quickly laid down on his bed, pretending to be asleep again.

Jisoo coughed a little, then quickly covered the quilt over Siwoon.

"Who were you talking to just now?" Chaeyoung asked Jisoo curiously.

"I was talking to myself. I was saying just how adorable these children are. Who called you?" Jisoo hurriedly changed the subject. She hooked her finger with Siwoon under the quilt, signaling to him that he can relax as his godmother would not betray him.

"Park Jimin. CEO Park. I have been doing financial work for him for the past few years," Chaeyoung said as she asked Jisoo to leave the bedroom with her so that the children can rest.

Jisoo nodded and then covered the quilt nicely for Siwoon before heading out of the bedroom together with Chaeyoung.

"Jimin? Are you talking about the Jimin from Park Enterprise? For the past few years, Park Enterprise has been overtaking Kim Enterprise in all of its business ventures. For the past few years, Taehyung had not been himself, and so—" Jisoo said as her eyes suddenly widened in disbelief. "So, you are the iron maiden of Park Enterprise that had gotten famous over the years."