Chapter 9: Time Stopped

Chaeyoung did not express her opinions but she still had a distressed expression on her face.

She did not want to know why Taehyung had lost the will to expand his business in the past few years. She did not want to care about Kim Tianmu's relentless attacks on his own son. Her only motive for returning to Korea this time was to take revenge on Seulgi.

However, Siwoon listened intently to the news on Taehyung.

Siwoon wondered who Kim Tianmu was. Did he have a grudge against that Taehyung man?

He was the only one who could deal with Taehyung! Everyone else should just get lost.

When the plane took off, the happiest person was Soyi who did not understand what was going on. Soyi sat on Chaeyoung's lap as she hugged her mother and chattered away. Chaeyoung did not pay attention to what her daughter was saying.

At the international airport at B City.

PA Jin was trembling as he turned to look at the CEO sitting in the rest area.

He had come to the airport today to pick up his sister, Lisa, but the CEO insisted on coming along. Furthermore, he did not go to the VIP lounge to rest after arriving, but sat at the common rest area instead. PA Jin did not understand what the CEO was waiting for.

Taehyung was wearing a black suit. He did not have much space to stretch his long legs as the common area was small and crowded with people.

He was wearing a pair of sunglasses and leaning comfortably against the chair. His hand was gripping his phone tightly even though he was not using it.

PA Jin observed his CEO carefully. He did not understand why the CEO suddenly had a drive when he had been silent for the past few years.

The vibe that the CEO was emitting brought him back to six years ago when the young mistress was still around and the CEO's mood could never be determined.

Taehyung himself did not understand why he wanted to come to the airport.

Maybe it was because the little devil had told him that he was coming to B City.

So because of the email that had come like a gust of wind, Taehyung was here at the airport.

The bustling crowd at the airport did not seem to bother Taehyung at all.

PA Jin did not know what was going through the CEO's mind.

"Brother! Brother! I am here."

PA Jin's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Lisa calling out to him.

PA Jin's sister, Lisa, was only twenty-six years old this year. She was in the third year of her physics doctorate and was one hundred and seventy-two centimetres. She had very short, cropped hair and looked just like PA Jin.

PA Jin took his sister's luggage and immediately demanded, "What did you put inside?"

"Mom packed you some bacon, canned food, and God knows what else. How am I supposed to know what is in there? I am too exhausted," Lisa started complaining. As soon as she saw Taehyung sitting nearby, she shrieked and ran over to him. "Brother Kim, did you come to pick me up? I am so honored. Brother Kim, let me tell you about the seminar that I am going to attend in the United States—"

"Look after the bags, you are talking too much. I am going to drive the car over," PA Jin snapped before his CEO got annoyed.

"Why are you yelling at me?" Lisa whined. "Brother Kim, look at what he is doing."