_______________________________________________________

What the actual fuck.

I set down the letter and go upstairs to make sure faith is ok. As I open her door I don't see her. I search around and finally she comes out with a toothbrush in her mouth. She was in her bathroom.

"Cali? What's going on?" She asks in a tired voice. I sigh with relief and hug her.

"Don't go walking alone please. I don't want you to get hurt ok?" I tell her before placing a kiss on her forehead and going to my room.

//**Time change**//

It's Wensday and I'm sitting in my last period. Bri and Brian are talking about a party. And somehow I was mentioned and bri invites me. I decided I should let loose, and I mainly went because bri begged me too. And threatened to cause a scene and put all eyes on me.

Later that night I get ready. It was t much, just a baggy shirt and shorts and a hoodie. I put on the charm bracelet and converse shoes. I hired a babysitter to watch my sister while I left. Turns out while I was away, my parents came back from a business trip.

But I wasn't coming back home quite yet.

I see bri dancing with her friends so I go outside to get away from the strobe lights and reeking smell of weed alcohol and sex.

As I go outside I feel a gentle breeze. It felt nice. My eyes blink and I flinch as I see something randomly appear in front of me. It was the man. The one with a baseball cap. I flinch.

"H.. hey! Wait what was that letter about?" I ask. I feel my arm hurts and I look down. The man was holding it tightly. As I wince the man seemed to have let go to where it hadn't hurt too much. "Let go you creep!" I say softly as I try to get my arm free.

The man sighs and pulls me into a headlock. I squirm a bit but then feel a sharp pain in my neck. I freeze. I started to feel woozy. My vision faded a bit and each time I was in a different location. The first time I was being carried by the man. The second time I was in a car. The third time I was being carried again then the fourth time I was in a dark room.

When I wake up I felt dizzy and my head was pounding with pain. I try to get up but my body is weak. I hurt everywhere.

I see that I'm in a different change of clothes. It felt weird. I squint my eyes as a bright light flicks on. The baseball cap dude came into view.

He walked closer to me and then crouches down. His hand was huge compared to mine. The man gently brushes my hair out of my face and caresses it.

"Calico..." He says softly. I flinch. His voice sounded familiar. "Calico, my lamb.. don't struggle, I know it hurts and I know you'll freak out... But please, don't move much. I'll do everything ok?" He spoke.

When he speaks he sounds caring and gentle. My eyes close again. And this time I wake up in a bed. The bed felt comfy and nice. I wanted to stay in it for all eternity.

Almost as soon as I woke up, my body starts to hurt again. I sit up now, I'm not as weak this time. I glance around. The room was still dark, there was just a bed.and blankets.

I see the bracelet on my wrist. He hands taken it off. Why?

Tap....tap...tap..

"Let go of me you craz-" says a oddly familiar voice. It was xion. And I knew it. I hear a loud slam and xion's screams are quiet. I then hear a door click open and a light flicks on. I wince at the light and glance to the door. The man was there.

His baseball cap was still on. He starts to walk towards me. And as I'm more aware of everything, I scramble back into a more defensive solution.

"Lamb, you're awake.." he says softly. "D..don't worry, I won't hurt you." He says as he steps closer.

"D..don't!" I say, and to my surprise he freezes. I freeze as well. This was all sorts of confusing. I didn't know why.

The man sits down on the ground and stares at me. He had to look up a tiny bit.

"Lamb, may I explain everything.." he asks softly. I nod slowly. Maybe, just maybe I can understand what's going on.

"Ok," he starts. "There was a situation a few years ago that I was apart of. And a girl with wonderfhl red hair stepped in front of me. She protected me when no one else could. And after a while, I had heard her family moved. So I had to track her down to repay her. But once I found her, I saw she had new friends. She was more quiet and peaceful, she was the girl I fell madly in love with." He says and looks at me.

I gulp as I was uncomfortable and still confused. "What does th..this have to do w..with me?" I ask softly. My voice was a bit raspy. The man pulls out a water bottle from behind him and hands it to me. I sip it a bit then hand it back, "t..thanks.." I say softly

"That red haired girl was always walking further and further away. But I always tracked her down. Like a wolf and a lamb." He says. Then he sighs and takes off his baseball cap.

It was Xander. I knew him. My friend from middle school. The guy who I liked but didn't want to tell him.

"My little Lamb finally settled in a house with her sister. And I saw her every day from that point on." He says with a soft smile. "And calico. My little lb is you." He says. I feel my heart flutter but I shake it away.

"Xander... Why, what happened to y.." I pause as he stands up and steps closer.

"Lamb, I have spent years finding you. I waited for the perfect time to get you. And I didn't want to loose you. So I took what I could. I wanted to get your sister too but your parents came home." He tells me.

"Xander... This is wrong in so many ways.. your hurt someone!" I say as I remember the note on the not yet identified boy.

"I did. But he raped you. He hurt you and you didn't deserve it." He says.

"And he didn't deserve that. He probably just got up-"

"Upset by something so he took his emotions on you?" He finishesy sentence for me. I gulp. "Lamb, I don't want anything or anyone to hurt you. Even if that means keeping you locked down here. " He tells me.

"What? No I have to get home to my sister!" I try to get up but Xander holds me down.

"No lamb. No." He warns me. He pushes me to the bed and sits on top of me to keep me from running. He then takes both my arms above my head. "I will keep you away from harm. I don't care what you say because I know you and I know you will say something that you won't be of help to your sister. I don't care about her. I want you to stay put." He tells me.

I squirm underneath him. "No!" I yell. He sighs as he ties my hands to the bed and kisses my forehead gently.

"I love you lamb. You'll realize this is for your own good." He says as he gets off me and walks out of the room but turns the lights off.