"Ivan Stromicth, 30 years. I chased him until Arden St., Manhattan. He is armed. Aware. He has an opperation going on the kids are in danger and we need to track who bought them and who is involved immediately."

"Yes ma'am" Akari said as he paced around the room in his boxers as I arrived to the house while he was asleep.

Simultaneously, I was on my laptops looking at GPS services searching for any orders etc on the web.

"I found something" I said moving my chair allowing Akari to view as I started another search for a woman named Rebeca Rozalija Katrijn Horvatinčić.

Immediately her information popped up on my system,

Gender:Feminine
Type:Adult
Nationality:Romanian
Location:Romania
Language:Romanian
Age:48
Birth date:August 27, 1974 (3:57 AM)
Height:158 cm / 5 ft 2 inWeight:83 kg / 182 lbs
Handedness:Right
Blood type:O+
Bounty: Alive or Dead- $1M

Wanted: Human trafficking, Trying to set up illegal ring.

"Look over here Akari" I said shifting my chair for him to stand next to me.

"Romania?"

"That's what they say. Romania. I'm going to need to go there." I said.

"Yes we do, you have a plan?" He responded getting more details.

"Someone's gonna have to capture the man down here. Lock him up we could torture him after."

"She is clearly the leader. Get the jet ready. We don't have alliances over there. We're civil and exist but we've never met before. We're on our own with this one. I say we have team fly out there are probably from my calculations 8000 men give or take a few involved.

By my estimate we need arms, men and this is the blueprint of the country where there are assets that can help us. Capture, kill and torture her."

"I'll have Jess organize hotel and transport."Akari said.

"I'll ask Ethan to help capture him in New York for us." I said picking up my phone.

As the plan slowly fell into place we were soon enough on the plane and on our way to Romania which was 9 hours away.

On the plane I texted my partents informing them I had an emergency to take care of and i'll be back in two days at least maybe three by the time I return back. They eventually responded worried and I convinced them it was fine and asked them to inform the family and Dimitri.

--------

After 9 hours of flying and three hours to reach to Bucharest in the hotel we were staying.

Immediately we were welcomed by the staff and the country proved to be just as beautiful.

Once we settled in, we we sat on one of the beds and planned the attack, which had to wait as we did not have backup until tomorrow.

It was currently 6pm US time meaning about 1am in Romania.

After snacking and planning until sunrise, we finally decided to take a little nap before we went for a meal.

We currently sat at a cafe, Maroon Restaurant Cafe, and were having ourselves coffee and some fucking amazing pancakes.

After we paid and left we did some walking around to get a feel of the area before our mission. We also prepared the rental cars and all the weapons and tracked the location of the woman.