Chapter 56

"Hellloo family." I said happily waving at the camera.

"Hey sis." My cousins greeted collectively

"So as much as we adore talking to you, why'd you not come over instead?" Uncle Kellian asked.

"Well I needed to tell you something so I called ." I said

We were currently on a group voice call with our cousins and few friends.

"Well. I have a something I was asked to do but you guys could accompany. It will be fun. After that I have other things I planned we could do together. I can't give out much but it's gonna be fun and worthwhile" I said

"Okay?" Leonardo said confused.

"Basically get up, change and meet up at our home I'm taking you out" I said.

"What about Akari, isn't he coming?" Justice asked

"Yes and no, he'll be there for the thing I was asked to do but he said he needed to take care of some stuff after." I responded

With that everyone left to get ready.

While changing I quickly messaged John letting him know that I was coming and asking for information pertaining to the location and the time the function was starting.

Once I got a message saying it's being held at the 3rd base building in 50 minutes, I finished dressing myself before leaving my room.

I hid a couple of knives and guns in my thigh holder strap thing and in my boot while I placed a couple cartridges into the pocket of my blazer

Since I didn't take that long to get ready while waiting for the others to arrive I worked on my laptop.

-_Thirty minutes later_-

My cousins, aunts and my brothers' friends arrived. Finally. When Dimitri arrived I greeted him with a chaste kiss before we once again moved into our cars.

Sante, Hermes, Dimitri, Syx and I were all in my Henessey Venom F5.

We drove to the base with me leading the way. Upon arrival we were asked basic security questions and furthermore were shown to the meeting room. We were about 5 minutes late but I really didn't care because no one else will either.

"Oh please! I didn't attempt ANYTHING"

"THE HELL HOW'D YOU EXPLAIN THIRTY OF MY GUARDS DEAD!"

"Oh god," I murmured to myself.

"Hi there" I greeted walking through the doors of the secured room confidently, My bootheels clicked against the tiles as I walked confidently.

"FINALLY YOUR BABYSITTER'S HERE!" Akari said rubbing his hands on his face