Chapter 11

Alyssa's POV.

I was now following brothers, dad and mom to their office. Everyone was walking in front of me except for Sante who was next to me.

"Should I be scared Sante, you guys aren't gonna kill me... are you?"  I said playfully bighting back a smile.

"No sorella, we would never!"  he said giving me a reassuring smile.

We finally approached a wooden looking door, much like the rest however if you look closer you could see it was actually steel.

Everyone entered the room and let me tell you, it screamed mafia boss, don't fuck with me type of vibe. We all sat on the various seats available in the room, since dad was taking with me I got the one facing the desk.

"Okay Alyssa." he started. I raised my eyebrow. He had his professional type of tone to his voice and an emotionless façade on his face, although you can tell it wasn't the type he used for business, it was more playful. A tiny smirk made its way onto my face.

A meeting he wants a fucking business meeting he will get.

" Good morning father." I responded, my tone twice as professional than his and not one emotion visible to anyone.

he seemed taken aback as he looked up at me. He cleared his throat and began again.

" Okay, there are a few rules we wanted to discuss with you."

I clasped my hands together and sat up right and crossed my legs and spoke.

" Go ahead, what are they?"

That was one trick I learned when doing business, you be the dominant one to get what you want. It's simple really control the conversation, it may have sounded polite however if you look closer, I commanded him to tell me. Once again he was surprised. I didn't miss the proud glint in his eyes nor the ones in my brothers' and mother's.

"One: Tell us wherever you are going to be, it is for your safety.

Two: Respect your brothers and your mother and I please.

Three: Keep up your grades, I was impressed when I saw them, please continue.

Four: No smoking, drinking and drugs please.

Five: Please try not to curse as well

Six: Please dress decently, I know fashion trends are appealing and I haven't seen you dressed in that sort of way since you arrived but other girls do and just please refrain from dressing inappropriately.

Seven: do not come on the fourth floor. It is our work floor.

and lastly if you want to have friends as boys or girls that is fine but if you are having feelings for someone and want them to be a boyfriend or girlfriend please introduce us to them. We just want you to be safe and happy."

with that he ended.

I sat forward in my chair and began.

"I understand and respect your rules however I would like to make some changes,

with rule number one I understand you want me to be safe however sometimes I will not and other times I will, just know I will not be in danger and I also have a tracker for emergencies.

rule number two as you know respect is not only given but it also go both ways respect me and I will respect you, from what I have seen I think you are slowly gaining it and I appreciate it.

with the third rule, I have no problem with that.

rule number four I smoke when I am horribly under stress or when I feel a certain way. I drink but not to get drunk and in moderation. In England where I stayed it was a norm for us to drink, it was a habit.