🔞Sodo x Rain - Tentacles

Start from the beginning

"Fuck, I can't wait to ride you like you're my fucking dirty toy." Sodo growled as he pulled away, Rain leaning down and grazing his fangs over Sodo's skin before start to kiss over his neck, Sodo relaxing and enjoying the moment as Rain pumped his fingers into him, stretching him before the fun really began. 

"That's good. I'm sure I can take you." Sodo panted, moving to kneel on the dock. Rain sat in front of him, beckoning Sodo on his hands and knees. 

"It's gonna be cold. And slimy. Wet. Messy." The words rolled off Rain's tongue like dripping honey. Sodo's cock twitched at the thoughts. "But you like messy, don't you? Like being so covered in cum and leaking from your hole. You like the humiliation of being so messy and disgusting, right?" Rain purred, grasping Sodo's chin. Sodo only could nod, his tongue tied as he body begged to be fucked. He gasped, eyes widened as he felt a tentacle go around his leg and rub right over his cock. 

"Fuck!" He groaned, feeling the tip of the wet tentacle pushing into him. He moaned loudly; the feeling completely new to him. His claws flexed at the sound of squelch as Rain pushed into him. Rain had a tentacle wrap around Sodo's stomach before his cock disappeared within the clutch of his tentacle. He clenched his jaw together, his eyes rolling as the suckers worked on his cock and inside of him, Rain still pushing into him slowly. Rain couldn't help but have his hand slip downward, jerking off lazily. 

"It would be hot to see you take one in your mouth." Rain purred. Sodo looked at Rain for several seconds before watching Rain lazily move his hand from his base to his head, only giving himself pleasure to keep himself busy. Sodo let his tongue roll out of his mouth, looking back up at Rain. 

"Only when you've earned it, do you get so suck my cock." Rain smirked. 

"Oh, come on!" Sodo growled, letting out a loud squeak as Rain pushed 2 more inches into unexpectedly, the tentacle now starting to stretch him out. 

"Behave." Rain snapped, the spade of his tail hitting Sodo in the jaw of the face. Sodo let out a groan, already feeling the stinging red spot forming. Sodo started to sit back on his heels, bouncing onto the tentacle. He looked down, biting his lip from screaming as he watched the tentacle slither around his dick, adding to the overwhelming pleasure. 

"I should get Swiss down here. He'd find this so amusing watching you like this." Rain purred. Sodo moaned in reply, already feeling his gut scream in protest at the stimulation. "I wanna see you cum on it." Sodo looked back at Rain, feeling the dominance leaving his body as Rain treated him like a little toy. 

"A-Almost there-" Sodo choked out, tipping his head back as he came with a loud and whiny moan, Rain's tentacle moving away from his cock as Sodo covered it in long white ropes of cum. Rain let out a soft moan, the feeling in his gut growing stronger at the sight of Sodo. 

"How much more do you want?" Rain asked, seeing Sodo continue and rock his hips against the tentacle. 

"Until I say stop." Sodo whispered, inhaling sharply as Rain pushed into him even deeper. Sodo kept his mouth shut, even when the pain started to set it. Rain paused, seeing a flash of hurt in Sodo's eyes. 

"I didn't say to stop." Sodo growled, moving back onto his hands and knees. 

"I'll fucking rip you in half." Rain shook his head. Sodo let out another growled, reaching behind him and grabbing the tentacle, forcing more inside of his small body. Rain gaped at the large bump forming in Sodo's lower abdomen. He cried out with it, his eyelashes dampening. Without another warning, Sodo coated the dock in more cum, moaning and crying with it. Rain swallowed, watching Sodo destroy himself on his tentacle. Sodo's whole body shook, yet he didn't let off Rain, continuing fucking himself. 

"Sodo- take it easy!" Rain gasped, seeing large tears rolling down Sodo's cheek. The ghoul looked at Rain with teary eyes, his hand still firmly wrapped around the tentacle behind him as he sat back on his legs. His blonde hair fell messily in front of his face, his body already coated with a thin layer of sweat. 

"I-I'm close again-" Sodo whined. Rain had completely abandoned his throbbing cock, so mesmerized in watching the fire ghoul. Rain then scooted closer to him, wrapping his hand around Sodo's hard cock. Sodo keeled with it, cumming again with a loud cry of pleasure. His grip loosened and Rain could feel Sodo going limp. He pulled out of the ghoul, Sodo collapsing into Rain's arms. His whole body shook as he fought to catch his breathe. 

"Are you okay?" Rain quickly asked, laying Sodo down onto the dock. Sodo gave him a faint nod, his eyes closed. Rain opened his legs, seeing the slime dripping out of him. 

"That was the best sex of my life." Sodo finally spoke, opening his eyes and looking up at Rain. 

"You're insane." Rain shook his head, his tentacle disappearing. 

"Oh, shut up and fucking kiss me!" Sodo rolled his eyes, trying to sit up. Rain pulled Sodo back into his lap and pulled him in for an aggressive and passionate kiss. They both melted into it, Rain keeping a firm grip on Sodo's shaking thighs. 

"Let's get you back to the ministry." Rain said, said, moving Sodo off of him. 

"Not until I get what I think I've earned." Sodo smirked, wrapping his hand around Rain's neglected cock. Rain was about to protest until Sodo gave him a firm stroke, making the water ghoul moan. 

"O-Okay." Rain nodded, allowing Sodo to kiss down his body till he was nipping at Rain's soft and fleshy thighs, the water ghoul bright red the whole time.