🔞Poly Ghouls x FemReader

Happy singles awareness day😄 I will be doing a male reader version of this as well.

~

You laid against Aether's chest with Mountain on your right and Rain on your left, both of them whispering small nothings and 'I love yous' in your ear as they held your hands, often kissing your neck and collar bone, their fangs nipping against your skin. Swiss and Sodo both laid between your open legs, taking turns from eating you out to kissing your thighs, leaving little love bites on them. Aether went from running his hand through your hair to kneading your breasts.

"Look at you, getting loved and pampered on for Valentines Day." Aether hummed gently as Sodo slipped his tongue inside of you as Swiss went back to kissing your thigh, running his hands softly over them, giving small squeezes as Sodo ripped whines and small cries from your mouth as he fucked your sensitive hole with his tongue.

"Does it feel good, sweet thing?" Swiss purred, his tail wrapping around your ankle.

"So- good-" You whined, your grip on Rain's and Mountain's hand tightened as you bucked your hips into Sodo's face, his nose brushing against your clit.

"Stay still darling." Aether said as Rain's hand resting on your stomach to hold you down. You let out loud moans as your orgasm hit, your chest rising and falling as you came down from the amazing high. You opened your eyes to see Rain and Mountain switching places with Sodo and Swiss. Sodo leaned forward and planted his lips on yours, forcing his tongue into your mouth to taste yourself.

"You want to switch?" Swiss asked Aether.

"No, I like this." Aether grinned as he placed a kiss to your temple. You let out a whine as you felt Rain's cool fingers against your slit, lubing them up before pushing instead of you.

"Such a pretty thing." Mountain hummed as he grinded against Rain's thigh, needing some sort of feeling to keep himself going for you.

"W-What about you all?" You whispered.

"In due time, sweetheart. Right now it's all about you." Swiss whispered into your ear, giving your cheek a soft kiss. You nodded with a whimper as Rain attached his lips to your clit as his fingers pumped inside of you.