🔞Rain - Sacrificing Virgins

DOMRAINDOMRAINDOMRAINDOMRAINDOMRAIN Just an FYI reader is a virgin being sacrificed in front of a huge crowd of people... like Special said, they sacrifice virgins for fun... THEY FUCK THEM MAWHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAH

~

It was the only time when they would see Rain like this, other than the full moon. He took his duty for his Dark Lord seriously, especially when it came to sacrificing virgins to his lord. He made his pick very carefully, making sure to only pick the prettiest, most innocent looking Brother or Sister.  He loved the way a wave of fear would flash over their eyes when he'd look at them. Swiss had finally finished up at the altar, made of fine silver and teal crystal and stone. It looked over like a table, but it the altar. Only brought out once a year for the sacrificing, it was shown and polished till it would blind anyone in the pure sunlight. Rain's turn finally had come, and he looked through the first 2 rows on either side of the church of virgins, fidgeting in their chairs as they gazed up at him. His eyes rested on you, a soft twinkle going through them. He stepped up to you and lowered himself onto one knee. 

"What's your name?" A deep purr rumbled in his chest as his words rolled off his tongue. 

"Y/n." You said quickly, swallowing the nervous lump in your throat. He stood back up and grabbed your hand, pulling you off your seat. You dared not look behind you as your face heated up. Rain guided you up to couple steps to the altar. He was in his finest uniform. Black lace up boots, black pants with golden art embroidered down the pant leg. A black button up with a large golden upside down cross on the back of it. You knew everyone was practically drooling over the ghoul. His silver mask settled perfectly on his face; his balaclava pulled down off his chin. 

"Let's take this off, shall we?" He purred, his tail lashing behind him as he gave a small tug to the white robe you wore, showing your pureness in the white. You closed your eyes, willing yourself not to hear any sort of noise from the crowd as your robe fell to your feet. You were thankful that your back was turned to the crowd. You finally opened your eyes, his cool blue ones staring into yours. 

"I won't hurt you angel, don't be so nervous." He purred, pushing you back onto the altar. Your eyes flicked up to the ceiling, studying the ancient art and painting. You could have almost enjoyed it, except for the sound of Rain unzipping his zipper. You raised your head and looked down at him, seeing his cock spring free from his pants. You inhaled deeply, his claws spreading your open as he moved between your legs. You felt his cock line up against you, the head leaking pre already on you. You clenched your jaw shut, determined not to make a sound, knowing how well sounds from the virgins echoed down the room. You inhaled sharply, feeling him thrust into you. Your hands fisted around nothing as you felt the small sting of his inhumanly large cock stretch you open. You felt one his hands overlap yours, and you grasped onto his hand tightly. 

"Sing for me, siren." He purred out the name, making you whimper. "Show Lucifer how well I'm sacrificing you." He ended off the sentence with a growl. You let the tiniest moan leave your lips and cringed as the crowd let out a string of gasps. Rain moved into a steady thrusting motion, not to hard or fast on your fragile and untouched body.  You couldn't contain the noises anymore, a whimper or quiet mewl leaving your body with every thrust, the squelch unbearably loud in the quiet room. He leaned forward, licking over your collarbone and up your neck, his fangs grazing over your skin. He let out a possessive growl before moving to stand straight up, still pounding into you. 

"Father, Lord of Hell, Lucifer, Angel of Evil, I sacrifice this beautiful virgin in your unholy name." Rain prayed, feeling you start to clench around him multiple times. "I pray, as your undying servant, Amen." He groaned, feeling your release as you let out one load moan. He came within a second later, filling you full of his warm seed. He stayed in the position for several minutes, head bowed, and cock buried inside you. You squirmed as he started overstimulating you. 

"Please-" You whimpered, sighing in relief as he pulled out. You heard a noise go up around the room as cum dripped down onto the floor, everyone's eyes on the puddle that started to form. Rain zipped himself back up and bent down, grabbing the robe off the floor. You moved off the altar, legs threatening to give out as he put the robe around your shoulders. He led you away from altar, towards a door behind it that lead out of the room as Aether started to look over the virgins. Rain led you away to his room, pulling you in, making you gasp in surprise. 

"I always like to reward my sacrifices." He purred, pressing his lips to yours as the robe hit the floor again and he backed you up to his bed, his lips never leaving contact with yours. He pushed you back against the bed, his lips pulling away from yours as he kissed down your body, kneeling on the floor between your legs. You bit your lip in anticipation, his now submissive eyes looking up at you as he buried his face between your legs after taking one long and deep breath.