124

Chapter 124: Back to Base

Lin Yuanxi and his party returned to the base, and as soon as Zhang Mingze got off the starship, he saw a dignified-looking major officer anxiously waiting not far away, saw his figure, and hurriedly greeted him.

"Colonel Zhang! Major Bernal, garrison of the 1218 garrison of the First Legion Arashi Star, reports to you! Bernal saluted, and without waiting for Zhang Mingze to answer, he hurriedly said: "Colonel Zhang, you can be counted as having returned, we are very worried about your safety." No

matter what the soldiers of the base think about Zhang Mingze, the airborne leader, the other party is the leader after all.

If something happened to them when they first arrived here, not to mention how the above would punish them, Bernal himself felt that his face was dull.

Moreover, after this incident, he could think of how the other contemporaries of the Legion would talk about him behind his back.

I have been stationed here for three years, and I have not found that there are Zerg lurking underground, and someone must always be responsible for such an omission.

He Bernal was not afraid of being punished, and he had no intention of shifting the blame to anyone else.

But in any case, if there is an additional direct leader on the head, it is always impossible to really treat the other party as transparent.

"It's okay on my side, I heard that a few students are missing, we searched and rescued one of the students, have you found the others?" Zhang Mingze asked.

Bernal glanced at Lin Yuanxi beside him, and Zhang Mingze said, "This is the student who has been with me before, and I asked about a few others."

"It has been found, but the situation of the other party is a little strange, and we temporarily isolated them after the on-site military doctor examined them." Bernal couldn't help but frown at the thought of the strangeness of those students.

Zhang Mingze glanced at him, "Isolation?

Bernal coughed and listened to Lin Yuanxi say to Zhang Mingze: "I'll go and join my teammates first."

"Okay, I'll go find you again when this side is handled properly." Zhang Mingze nodded.

In front of outsiders, the two did not show intimacy, but Bernal still smelled a hint of the unusual relationship between the airborne leader and the young student.

However, he did not show curiosity, just stood quietly on the sidelines.

When Lin Yuanxi left, he said to Zhang Mingze: "Colonel, if you go with me to take a look, you will understand."

Zhang Mingze replied, "It just so happens that the student I found here is also a little strange, I don't know if they are in the same situation."

Bernal said in a deep voice, "... Just now, the military doctor drew blood for several people separately, and now the results have not yet come out, but ... The subordinates are still a little worried..."

The spiritual power net full of malice full of holes and black qi almost made the only requiem master in the base faint on the spot.

Zhang Mingze glanced at him obliquely, "What are you worried about?" "It's

hard to say, it's better for you to see for yourself Colonel." Bernal is also a smart person, not to mention when it comes to mental power, he can't easily declare it, he can only take Zhang Mingze to see it in person and let the other party decide for himself.

——

When Lin Yuanxi found Dominica, several people were eating in the cafeteria of the base.

In addition to them, most of the students from other schools are here, and the rest who did not come either were in the infirmary or went back to rest.

He was chased by the Zerg for half a day, and then he was attacked by a level eight scorpion-tailed beast.

Although Lin Yuanxi now knows that the scorpion-tailed beast actually just wanted to say hello to them at that time, the way of greeting was not quite right [Students: Do you call this wrong?! ]

In short, I was already exhausted.

Dominika seemed to be arguing with Sandy about something, suddenly looked up and saw Lin Yuanxi, stunned for a moment, and then waved at him excitedly, "Boss!!!

Lin Yuanxi walked in front of them, Wen Lianhao hurriedly gave him a place to sit in the middle, and asked with concern: "Classmate Lin, are you all right?"

"It's okay." Lin Yuanxi smiled slightly, "How are you guys?" No injuries, right?

Dominika pointed to the corner of her forehead, "We're okay, it's just that we accidentally hit a rock and hit it."

Sandy suddenly coughed lightly next to him, and then said: "The military doctors have said that you have eaten light in the past two days..."

Lin Yuanxi glanced at a large pile of fried chicken wings and chicken legs on Dominica's plate, and his first reaction was that the food at the garrison base was not bad. The second is that I didn't expect Dominika to look so thin and have a big appetite.

Dominika snorted dissatisfied, "Can't I eat something good when I'm all injured?" Don't listen to those, eat well and heal quickly.

Sandy frowned slightly, "Always eat these, it will leave scars..."

"Oh, I'm a big man, what's wrong with scarring?! Besides, this is a medal, a medal! Come on! Dominika interrupted him nonchalantly.

Sandy still wanted to say something, Dominika hooked his neck, smiled simply, and said: "I said, you shouldn't feel guilty of me, right?" Oops, you a big man, what mother-in-law's! I saved you because we are classmates, teammates, and comrades-in-arms! Understand! You don't think about that mess! Like a little girl!

"—" Sandy cursed in a low voice, but did not slap Dominica's hand on his shoulder as before.

Lin Yuanxi blinked, as if he didn't expect that in a short period of time, the relationship between these two people was already so good.

"Classmate Lin, where did you go later? We were worried about you and went to the officers of the garrison, but they said that your terminal showed that you were not in danger. Wen Lianhao asked with concern and curiosity.

Dominika didn't have so many worries, and asked directly: "Boss, you were in the center of that scorpion-tailed beast's energy ball explosion, how did you avoid it?"

"There happened to be someone else who was there and saved me, but we were still shaken far away by the aftermath of the explosion, fortunately we were not injured, we just fainted for a while before waking up, and then we were found and sent back." Lin Yuanxi responded lightly.

Sandy opened her mouth, looked at Lin Yuanxi, and stopped talking.

"What's wrong?"

Sandy pursed her lips and said, "When the tornado sucked you in before, I seemed to see a man with wings follow you into the tornado, did that person save you?"

Dominica's eyes widened in shock, and Wen Lianhao was confused, "What winged person?" How can a person grow wings?

Yu Wenbin, who was like an invisible person

next to him, suddenly said: "It's not wings, it's mecha..."

Lin Yuanxi turned to look at him in slight surprise, "You saw it?"

Yu Wenbin whispered: "My father mentioned this theory, but he didn't make it.

"Your father?" Everyone else looked at him and asked in unison, "Who is your father?" "