19

Chapter 19: Starting tomorrow, group training

The marriage process after binding in the Empire Marriage Matching System is very simple, both parties go to the matching center together, sign the application form together, and after submitting it for review, it is considered as a marriage.

"Yuanxi, are you really not going to hold a banquet?" Old man Lin was a little dissatisfied with such an important event in his grandson's life, so he was ready to do it so quietly.

Zhang Mingze came from a small aristocracy in a remote galaxy, and his family was said to take a few days to rush over.

As long as Old Master Lin thinks of all kinds of extreme poor relatives like vampires in those film and television works, he is very worried about his grandson's future.

How could such a well-behaved and sensible child as his family Yuanxi be able to cope with it. "Otherwise, don't leave the Capital Star, you are all married, you have already fulfilled the wishes of those people, why should you leave!" You are in the capital star, and grandpa can still take care of you.

"Grandpa." Lin Yuanxi closed the book, he was studying frantically recently, so he simply stopped going to school, and asked Mr. Lin to hire him a one-on-one tutor to make up lessons for him. "I will come back to see you often in the future, maybe it won't be long before I can pick you up, and then build you a large manor for retirement, so that you can worry less and don't be so tired."

Old man Lin has recently become more and more fond of his little grandson talking, listen, this is simply speaking to his heart.

"Oh, what a big manor to repair, there is a house at will, grandpa will be happy as long as he is with Yuanxi."

Having said that, the corners of his mouth have already reached his cheeks.

The housekeeper behind him, Lin Ming, pursed his lips and smiled, knowing that the old man was duplicitous.

Lin Yuanxi naturally also understands, to be honest, although he is almost able to integrate into this time and space.

But there is a place in his heart, and he still remembers the realm of cultivation, pavilions, cornices and paintings, and meandering waters.

He didn't make Old Master Lin happy, but he really planned to have money in the future, and he must build a garden to live in according to the style of the True Cultivation World.

"That's right, Yuanxi." Old man Lin suddenly changed his serious tone.

"Huh? What's the matter Grandpa? Lin Yuanxi also listened carefully, "Grandpa has some things to hand over to you here, if you want to leave, take it with you,

you must remember that these things are all given to you by Grandpa." No matter who your father comes to ask you, don't tell him. You just say, say that grandpa didn't give it to you, you don't know this, remember?

Lin Yuanxi looked at Old Master Lin, and the latter's tone was like entrusting a very important matter and wanting to get his promise.

Lin Yuanxi nodded, "I remember my grandfather."

"Good boy, rest assured, as long as you don't say it, no one will come to you for trouble." Maybe one day, that thing will be used for you, and then it's up to you to decide. Old man Lin looked at him deeply, "Grandpa is older, so he won't run around with you." As long as you have a good life, Grandpa is satisfied.

"Grandpa, I will. So, take care of yourself too, I'll come back to see you.

Although he has only been with the old man for a few days, the memories left in the depths of his emotions, as well as the feelings that old man Lin has for him, have made Lin Yuanxi feel at home for the first time in this era.

After making an appointment with Zhang Mingze, Lin Yuanxi woke up from bed early the next morning, and the housekeeper was already waiting outside.

Lin Ming was carrying two sets of suits in his hand, "Little young master, the master asked you to choose one." The old man said, although today is just to go to the matching center to sign, but it is also a big day for your wedding, you must wear a little spirit.

Lin Yuanxi blinked, and before he could react, he heard Lin Ming whisper to him: "The master still wants to let the styling team come to the house directly, but I think the little young master is naturally beautiful, and it's good that he doesn't need to wear makeup, just propose to change clothes with the master."

Lin Yuanxi finally came to his senses completely, breathed a long sigh of relief, and smiled at Lin Ming and said, "Grandpa Butler, fortunately for you, I really don't like people touching my face."

Lin Ming smiled, "That little young master, pick a set of clothes you like."

Lin Yuanxi finally chose the silver-gray set, bright and steady.

Lin Ming gave him a thumbs up, "Little young master's vision is good, and I also think this set is better."

Lin Yuanxi bent his eyebrows.

As he walked downstairs for breakfast, he suddenly remembered something.

"Zhang Mingze there-" "

Well, I also asked Lin Feng to bring a few sets of clothes over." Lin Ming said with a smile.

Lin Yuanxi nodded, thinking that this little request, Zhang Mingze should not refuse, so he didn't ask again.

——

"...... Boss, boss, this, these, are the clothes you want to try on? Isn't it a little, too exaggerated?!"

Early in the morning, I was woken up by a knock on the door.

The boss went out to exercise, and just opened the door with a messy hair, and was almost directly overwhelmed by dozens of suits.

So when Zhang Mingze returned from exercising outside, he saw the red-haired little brother squatting on the edge of the sofa, staring at the pile of broken suits on the sofa with a resentful face.

"This is ——?"

"It was sent by someone from the Lin family just now! Say it's for you to wear today! Let you all try it! No, boss! He just said that the marriage matching center registered or something, did he mean you? You're getting married?! When is the thing! Why don't I even know! "

Xuan Ran thinks that he is the boss's most powerful subordinate and younger brother, and as a result, the boss got married, and he actually came to know it! This is simply an insult to his little brother's career!

"Didn't I say?" Zhang Mingze dropped a sentence lightly and went to take a bath.

After waiting to come out, I found that the people squatting on the edge of the sofa changed from one to three.

"...... Minghui? Why are you here too? Seeing

Zhang Minghui appear here, it made Zhang Mingze slightly surprised.

This is a four-person dormitory, but only Zhang Mingze and Xuanran, and Lu Jiarong live permanently.

Zhang Minghui has long stopped studying and has been living in another place, because he is obsessed with mecha design and social phobia, and basically does not go out.

"I brought him here, boss, you are getting married, everyone must witness it together." A gentle and gentle voice sounded, and a young man with glasses who was carrying a suit in his hand smiled and said that it was Chen Yu, who was called a nanny by an uproar.

"Wow, so excited! In addition to major tasks! The squad hasn't been so together in a long time! An uproar suddenly jumped up and rubbed his fists, "Boss! What are we going to do next! Are you going to rob relatives?! I haven't grabbed it yet - ouch! Lu Jiarong, why are you hitting me! An uproar glared at someone.

Lu Jiarong mocked him, "You are stupid! The boss, this is called a fart robbery!

An uproar covered his head and glared at him. So what do you call it?

Lu Jiarong touched his chin and looked thoughtful. It should be called a foot into the grave of marriage - hmm! "

This time, he was slapped on the back of the head by Chen Yu.

Zhang Mingze [smile]: ... Very good, starting tomorrow, collective training!