28

Chapter 28: Retribution

Lin Yuanxi ordered a few bottles of Grade I and Grade II requiem potions on the Star Network, and he chose the so-called special products on the market, and the delivery was quite fast, he ordered it the night before, and he had already received it before he went out the next morning.

After all, the price is there, but I don't know how effective it is.

It was Steward Lin who got it for him, because the requiem potion is a special medicine, so it will be marked on the outer packaging.

The main thing is that the requiem potion is sealed in glassware, and it must be indicated that it should be handled gently, and when passing the security check, special attention will be paid to preventing someone from using the package of the requiem potion but containing any illegal drugs.

"Young Master, did you buy a requiem potion?" Steward Lin handed the box to Lin Yuanxi who went downstairs suspiciously, "Our Lin family has its own special requiem master, and the requiem potion configured is much better than the effect on the market."

In fact, what he wanted to ask was that Lin Yuanxi did not have spiritual power, so there would be no spiritual power riot, what did he buy the requiem potion for?

Lin Yuanxi took it and opened it, and after opening it, it was a small box, and when he opened the small box, he saw that it was divided into two layers, with three Grade I sticks on top and three Grade II sticks below.

"I'm just a little curious, by the way, Butler Lin, I want to go to Capital Star University later, do I have a spare aircraft at home?" In addition to learning some necessary knowledge on the star network in the past two days, Lin Yuanxi also took time to study how to open the aircraft.

Since the era of Xiuzhen, he has also sat on various luxurious flying machines in the original time and space.

But the flying machine over there relies on spirit stones to operate.

And most of the ones here also rely on energy stones, which are similar to the truth of spirit stones.

He turned out to have inconvenient legs, and every time he traveled, he was carried up and down on a sedan car, and the aircraft over there basically did not need to be piloted manually.

Here, although there is automatic driving, after he has seen the star network, he feels that manual driving seems to feel more comfortable.

He even learned a saying from the Star Network - every successful man must have a top-equipped flying machine.

"Yes, is the young master going out? Then I'll call Lin Feng back-"

Hearing Lin Yuanxi say that he was going to Capital Star University, Lin Ming suddenly realized, and thought in his heart: It turns out that the young master bought a requiem potion for Young Master Zhang.

I didn't think that the two of them had such a good relationship.

He smiled and said to Lin Yuanxi: "Young master, if Young Master Zhang is in need, in fact, you can also invite him to come to the house, our Lin family does not lack requiem masters, the old master also said yesterday that when the young master and Young Master Zhang go back, they will bring you a few requiem masters from the family to go over, and there is a care."

Lin Yuanxi was stunned, and then smiled, "I'll go back to thank grandpa again, no need to ask Uncle Feng to come back, I'll just drive it myself."

Steward Lin hurriedly said, "How can that work?" Your body has just recovered, and now many people outside are not following the rules and driving the aircraft indiscriminately, but you have to pay attention to it, if you are in a hurry, I can call someone else to come. Lin

Yuanxi still failed to sit in the driver's seat of the aircraft, after all, although Steward Lin did not explain it on his face, but his words were all he was a person who had just woken up, how could he drive the aircraft? I'm afraid I really drove into outer space.

Lin Yuanxi had to give up this idea for the time being and let Steward Lin find a driver.

Steward Lin called a young man in his early twenties, with a straight head, thick eyebrows and big eyes, and a very cheerful personality.

"Hello young master, my name is Meng Shaohui, young master, where are you going?"

He was not twisted at all, his tone was natural, and he was also very respectful and courteous to Lin Yuanxi.

Lin Yuanxi was quite willing to communicate with such a person, "I went to Capital Star University, how old are you?"

"I'm twenty-five." Meng Shaohui smiled and said, "Did the young master go to see Young Master Zhang?" Your relationship is really good, young master, are you holding a special requiem potion in your hand? Was it given to Young Master Zhang? You are so kind to him, this special requiem potion is so expensive, anyway, one is enough for my salary for three months haha. Lin

Yuanxi automatically ignored the three words 'good feelings' and asked Meng Shaohui with a smile. Brother Shao Hui——" "

Eh, young master, just call me by my name." Meng Shaohui was immediately flattered and interrupted him.

Lin Yuanxi waved his hand, "You are older than me, what is it called."

"Young Master, your personality is really good, it's not at all like they said-" Meng Shaohui's mouth was too fast, seeing that Lin Yuanxi had been smiling and groaning, as soon as he didn't pay attention, he said more, and suddenly lowered his voice in annoyance, "I'm sorry, Young Master, I didn't mean to gossip, I am a person who is, alas, Butler Lin also always talks about me, with a big mouth, and always can't control himself." In fact, I am usually not like this, that is, it is the first time with you, a little unrestrained.

Lin Yuanxi chuckled, "It's okay, it's good, after I recovered, except for grandpa and Steward Lin and Uncle Feng, I have hardly communicated with anyone, you talk to me more, I won't be angry."

"I know! That day I was watering flowers in the yard, and I heard inside the villa, ah, by the way, young master, that my mental power is A+, my ears can hear farther and clearer than ordinary people - so it is - anyway, many people in the yard were working that day, and others heard it, we have heard what Young Master Yuan'an did, he actually slandered you, I have been in the Lin family for five years, you are not what he said at all! When

Lin Yuanxi was stupid in the past, some servants saw that Lin Sheng didn't care about this son at all, and always felt that Old Master Lin was old, so he didn't treat Lin Yuanxi well, and sometimes Lin Yuanxi was alone in the yard by himself, and they would deliberately say something ugly in front of him, so that he couldn't understand.

Meng Shaohui occasionally encountered a few times, cleaned up those people fiercely, and told Steward Lin, punishing those people well and then driving them out.

He had seen Lin Yuanxi's foolish appearance, and he had also pityed this young master in his heart.

"Old man Lin, he helped my family, if he hadn't reached out to help us, my father would have rioted because of spiritual power-"

Lin Yuanxi blinked, listening to him with a curious look without any impatient expression.

Meng Shaohui felt more and more that this young master was a good person with a good personality, both in the past and now.

"My father already had frequent mental riots at that time, but my family was poor and could not afford to buy special requiem potions, let alone hire a requiem master."

At that time, Meng Shaohui went to ask for many requiem masters, but they all claimed to be advisers to major families, and they were unwilling to give up their bodies to treat civilians and poor people who had no money, so that Meng Shaohui could only watch his father have a headache every time because of the mental riot, and his brain congestion could explode at any time.

"And then?"

"That day my father probably had a hunch and suddenly said he was going to take our family out for a good meal. As a result, there was a sudden spiritual riot on the street, and there were obviously other requiem masters around, but none of them refused to lend a hand. Fortunately, I met Mr. Lin who was passing by there and helped my father. Meng

Shaohui vowed from then on that he would repay Old Master Lin for saving his father's kindness!