Before he could say further I broke the hug and looked at him. Don't say he sent them! He laughed and shooked his head. He arranged these flowers in case if he won today's match he gonna use them in the decoration of celebration party. But sadly he couldn't. James spoke. Then why he sent them here??? I asked crossing my arms over my chest. He just said me to do whatever i want with these flowers. He knows that I don't like flowers but still he sent them to me. I had no other option left and decorated your room with them. James spoke. I nodded. Ok then you take rest. I have some work to do! I said to james. Looking down he nodded. I turned back to my closet n took out my clothes to Change my uniform.

James turned around from the door. Umm.... actually... among all these flowers, you are looking prettiest. He spoke. I froze at my spot and turned around to face him. Huh? I gave him a questioning look. Umm... nothing! He said and left the room. I laughed and closed the door. He often behaves silly. I shrugged my shoulders and went to change my uniform.

After a few minutes i came back changing my clothes and took a quick shower. Ahh~ I'm feeling so tired. I mumbled jumping on the bed. Suddenly i removed i have to copy my notes. I punched the mattress and made my way towards the study table. No matter i was tired but at the same time i felt so relaxed today in my room. I smiled widely and took of Jungkook's notebook from my bag , from where i was going to copy my notes. As I picked out the notebook it was feeling like something is stuffed in it. I opened it. There was a lavender flower stuck on the corner of page with tape. I raised my brow and turned the next page. One after other i kept on turning them. The pages were not ending so were the flowers. I closed his notes and laughed. Seriously? Does he like them? I laughed leaning back at my chair. That's weird! I chuckled and reopened the notebook.

I was writing the notes whie my mind kept thinking about him. He isn't like what james says about him. Is he really a heartless playboy? Maybe he is playboy but he isn't a heartless guy. There's something in his eyes. Everytime i look into his eyes it feels like he has some desires but can't ask for it. The way he walked away from the ground when he saw me supporting the other team, it showed that he wants something but can't speak clearly about him, but he gives a reaction openly. He waited for me and dragged me to corner to talk about all the thing. I closed my books and felt sleepy. It was just 10pm. I usually sleep around 1-2am , Ik it was such an unhealthy time to sleep but i couldn't help. But today i was happy atleast i can get a peaceful sleep. I switched off the lights and slipped under the blanket.

AT JUNGKOOK'S HOME
(JK'S POV)

I smiled holding a flower in my hand. She must be happy after seeing her room like this. Such an asshole she us and i even hate her. But i want a totally healthy and stable person to fall for me. What if she will admit that she likes me when she wasn't in senses and later when she will came back to her senses she will again say that she hates me? I just have to do little favours for her until she will come to me like other girls and will drool over me. I hate it when she stands against me. Her boldness and attitude makes me pissed off. What does she thinks? She will act bold and I'll admire her for that. Ahh I'm just good at acting. I'll teach her lesson soon, but in my own way.

NEXT MORNING IN CLASS
(author's pov)

Only 10 minutes were left for class to begun. Jungkook was on his seat looking at the wall clock. Is she coming today or not? He mumbled playing with his pen. Suddenly the door opened and you entered the class, almost running. You sat on your seat. You didn't realise that Jungkook was sitting beside you. Taking handkerchief from your bag you wiped your sweat. Here! Drink it! A hand forwarded to give u water bottle. Just then you looked at Jungkook. You smiled a bit and shook your head. No i have my own! You said and took a deep breath. Were you working out this time? Jungkook spoke. His eyes were stuck on my legs. Oh shit! I face palmed myself. I didn't change my sport pants to uniform one's. I was in hurry and just changed my shirt not pants. I said being embarrassed.

He looked away clearing his throat. Professor will insult you if he will see you in incomplete uniform. He spoke still looking away. I checked the time. The class was about to start. I can't go to changing room. Sir will be coming. I spoke. ok then! You broke your ankle yesterday and can't walk properly. It will be good excuse for not standing up during class. He said, still not looking at me. I smiled and nodded. It's good idea. He nodded while poking his cheeks.

Soon the professor came and he called each student to come and submit their assignments. It was my turn now. He called my name. Before i could stood up Jungkook grabbed my assignment and headed towards the professor. Jungkook, i called y/n. It's not your turn. The professor spoke. Her ankle is injured and it's not easy for her to walk. Jungkook spoke maintaing straight face. A girl looked at my foot. I tried to move my legs away. But she smirked seeing my pants. She stood up. Professor, can you check her uni- the girl was about to speak but Jungkook cut her off.

Can't you hear? I said, HER ANKLE IS INJURED! she can't move her leg and that's why she came up like this! Jungkook spoke aggressively. Ok ok! Go to your seat Jungkook! Professor spoke. Jungkook came back and sat beside me. The girl was still looking at us. I was feeling extremely embarrassed now. Suddenly i felt someone's hand on my thigh. My pen dropped from my hand to see Jungkook placing his hand on my thighs. W-what is this j-jungkook? I stuttered. Don't worry, your ankle will be fine soon. He spoke softly. I didn't get it what he is doing. Then he glared at that girl in anger. And finally she turned her eyes away from us. There are such mean people in this class. Jungkook mumbled. I chuckled. Btw you made her shut up in front of class. She must be mad at you. I spoke. Jungkook rolled his eyes and spoke, do you think i care about this?. I shooked.

He wasn't moving his hand away from me. I was shy to tell him to remove his hand from me. I placed my hand above his hand and tried to remove his hand. What are you doing y/n? Diverting his attention from lecture he spoke. I gulped and pointed at where he has placed his hand. He gasped and took his hand away in a second. I'm... I'm sorry! He spoke rubbing his hand around his cheeks. For a moment i thought he was blushing. It's fine. I spoke tucking my hair.

........ to be continued