43.BROTHERS FOR LIFE

AUTHOR POV

The room was in pin drop silence. Tears were flowing from Naira and Avneet's eyes.

The  man continued, "Aman is smarter than other kids of his age. He himself went to an orphanage and said that he is from another orphanage. When they visited here, he missed the person of that orphanage . So the owners of the orphanage too accepted him thinking he is already an orphan.

After the betrayal of my father he wasn't able to trust anyone. He didn't speak with any other kids and always stayed alone. Many kids tried to befriend him but seeing his attitude they gave up. But two boys didn't. They were twins and lost their entire family in an fire accident.

They were an year elder to Aman. Slowly Aman too started opening up to them. They three became best friend and more like brothers.

Do you all wish to know who are that twins?? ".

He raised an eyebrow and looked at everyone.

No one didn't made any move. He dramatically sighed and said, " Well, it's my duty to tell you all. And trust me it's going to be one of the unexpected twist. And that twins are AYAAN RATHORE and AKIL RATHORE."

Everyone's eyes widened at his words. Akil Rathore is the father of Akshara and Aarohi. All the revelations are confusing them.

He turned towards Vaishnavi as smirked, " And Vaishnavi, it's going to be one of the ultimate twist for you. That AYAAN RATHORE is your biological father who loved you more than anything in this world ".

Vaishnavi's eyes pooled with tears. And whatever he is saying is truth which can be seen clearly with the confidence he is saying.

He smirked, " I told you right, once I start the story I will be smirking and you will be crying...... Okay, back to story. No more discussion

And they became so so close to each other that their days starts and ends with them. Akil and Ayaan craved for love while Aman craved for Revenge.

Years passed.....Ayaan fell in love with NAINA who is junior in collegeand she is also an orphan and married her. Akil fell in love with NEHA, mother of Aksara and Aarohi during his school  and married her. They both had an small businesses and they are happy with it.

On the other hand, Aman built an Empire with the help of Ayaan and Akil. He became so rich and earned a lot of awards. I did my studies in Abroad and brought up my sister who is a result another one night stand of my dad.

He loved us equally and provided everything for us. We have great love and respect for our dad. But Aman came in and spoiled everything.

He bought the company shares and made my father beg in the streets. Later he murdered my father in the same way my father murdered his parents.

He thought everything thing is over. But he completely forgot about me that I, ARHAAN NANDRA is alive. This time i wanted revenge, but i am not like Aman. I am worst than him. I waited for the right time.

Both Ayaan and Akil wanted Aman to settle but he wasn't ready. Then he met ROSHNI KAUR. His new PA and biological mother of Avneet and Naira. He gradually fell in love with her, married her and settled with her forgetting that I am keeping an eye on him.

In the mean time, I started to dig about his past, in which orphanage he grown and about his friends.

I came to know about Ayaan and Akil. Among those twins, Ayaan is the one who is like the elder brother for Aman and Akil. So, he became my first target.

While I was investigating about him, I came to know that he already has a daughter VAISHNAVI and his wife is pregnant with twins. So, I decided to kill his wife with that twins first. "

Vaishnavi screamed by hearing it. He laughed like a psyco and said, "Listen well, a lot to come".

He again continued, " To my good luck, she went for a checkup to hospital, alone. I trapped her in a room and paid a labour boy to set fire in that room. He too did the same and she lost her life "

He laughed loudly holding his stomach, Vaishnavi eye's were red while thinking about the pain her mother went through because of this psycho.

He continued, "And then all of them, I meant Ayaan, Akil, Neha, Aman and Roshni mourned over her death. Ayaan became a living corpse. So Akil and Neha took care of Vaishnavi for some months.

I wanted to give all of them slow death, so I postponed Ayaan and Vaishnavi's death for some months. Ayaan gave a great comeback and decided to live for his daughter.

He loved Vaishnavi more than anything and gave her lots and lots of love. Everyone showered her with love. Ayaan started to dig about Naina's death. He found that it wasn't a accident but a planned murder. So I setted Ayaan's house on fire after revealing everything to him. And I really didn't have any idea that this little brat Vaishnavi was saved.

And some more twists are there I will reveal it at right time ".

He turned towards Naira and Avneet,  "Again another death ,it also broke them. Akil and Aman didn't have any idea that Vaishnavi is alive. After few years, Neha became pregnant and gave birth to Akshara.

I want them to be happy only then it will be more painful when they face any death. Right men?? ".

He asked his men and they nodded their head. All the girls confirmed that he is someone very dangerous and not less than a psyco.

He continued, " Now, both Neha and Roshni are pregnant. Roshni is pregnant with twins ,the same way Now Naira is pregnant with twins. Then, Neha Delivered Aarohi and Roshni delivered Naira and Avneet.

Akil is a sweet going boy. So I thought to kill him and his family at last.

So Aman is my next and most important target. I waited for perfect time to kill him. I wanted Aman to see his daughters dieing in front of him. And one fine day, I planned an accident but Aman saved you both and Both Aman and Roshni lost their lives.

Akil understood that it was all planned by someone. So he made death certificate of Naira kaur Nandra and Avneet Kaur Nandra and fooled me for years. Later he made fake adaptation papers and adopted you two in front of the world.

He hid his identity and lived like a normal man. Both Akil and Neha loved all four, I meant Akshara, Aarohi, Naira and Avneet equally. "

All the four girls looked at him shocked. According to them, Mr. And Mrs. Rathore are selfish people who only wants money and never  cared about them.

Arhaan understood their confusion and said, "Akil was the backbone for all of you. Now that bastard is also under my control."

He clapped his hands two times, His men dragged someone who is unconscious and covered in blood. He threw that man in floor. Arhaan bent down and turned the man's head. It was AKIL. And they also bought a stretcher with someone lying on it and closed with a cloth.

To be continued.....

___________________________________________

Author note

*Please vote and comment
*I hope you liked the chapter

This chapter is special for you guys.

Enjoy reading📖📖

And please tell me whether should I add any warning like "this chapter contains violence