31.ONLY MINE

AUTHOR POV

Siddharth reached the hotel he booked. He parked his car in parking lot.  Again he closed Avneet's eyes . He carried Avneet in bridal style. And he started to walk.

Avu: Siddhaarth Nigam

Sid: Yes Mrs. Avneet Siddharth Nigam.

Avu: drop me down. I can walk myself

Sid: Why Little one?

Avu: Because I have legs

Sid: I have hands so I will carry my wife.

Avu: Sid, I am feeling bored because often  you are carrying me in bridal style. So..

Sid: So..

Avu: Give me a piggy ride. Will you??

Sid: Making your wishes true is my only wish little one.

He made her stand on her feet and gave her a piggy ride till the roof top.

Then after reaching roof top Avneet opened her blind fold and got shock by seeing the view in front of her.

He sat on his knees and

Sid: Mrs. Avneet Siddharth Nigam, I want to confess something to you. I was waiting for this moment for a very long time. I want to say many things so listen without interrupting.

( Avneet nodded her head and Siddharth continued)

You are the first girl in my life. I didn't believe in love Or marriages. I met you first at your college. You are the first girl who didn't try to grab my attention. I was beyond shock when you snapped at me and at that  same moment I felt good . I just kept thinking about you. I was so eager to know about you.

Later mom got heart attack, she asked me  to marry the girl she chose for me. I agreed to her but somewhere in my heart I yearned for you. Later we met at shopping mall I don't know why I just loved irritating you and even now I love to irritate you.

Again I met you at Rathore mansion. I felt something new whenever you are with me. You are my addiction which I fail to notice at that time. I felt your  presence whenever you are somewhere near me.

The moment you replaced Aarohi Rathore, I felt you. The moment you made me wear the ring I was so happy and angry too because Rathore family betrayed me. I was reminding myself that I have to be angry.

Then I met you near the pool. We had a fight and you fell into the pool. The moment I saw you in pain I forgot everything around me. And I even forgot that I am angry.

The very next day Mr. Rathore showed his true colors and ran away. Mom said that we need to marry sisters at the auspicious time as she believed horoscopes. But at that moment we were angry on Mr. Rathore and that old lad made us believe that you are the most important person in his life using a video clip. And I believed that.

I can't think properly when I am angry. The moment I get angry the beast within me will wake up.And you have witnessed it with your own eyes on our wedding day. And for the first time the beast within me calmed for a girl.

Later I found that you are innocent. I felt myself much happy when I am with you.i was determined to have you with me . I wanted to keep you with me,by my side always. I didn't knew that it's LOVE. Slowly I realized that I love you.

I decided that it will be memorable if I propose you on our wedding anniversary. I saw you when you were playing with Ayaana. My breath was struck in my throat. That very moment I want to say you how beautiful you are. I retrained myself because I wanted to tell you when I propose you. I avoided you in the party because I want to make it memorable.