22.CREAM

AUTHOR POV

As per Avneet's wish Both Sidneet played several pranks on them( three girls) . They planned It very carefully. so no one had any doubt.

Everyone thought that it was an accident. Now, It was Kaira and Sidneet 3 months Anniversary. The house was decorated as a palace. They party will be starting at 6:00 PM. Right now it was 5:00 AM .

In Sidneet's room, Siddharth was sleeping and Avneet was standing near him with a bowl of vannila cream.

Avneet POV

You did a big mistake by calling me a kid Siddharth. I am sure that you forgot it. But I didn't. Today i will show you my artistic skills by applying this cream on your face.

(She applied the cream slowly on Siddharth face. His face was fully covered with cream. She had victory smile on her face. )

Avu: Siddharth you are looking very funny. I am just waiting to see your expression. So wake up soon.

Avneet POV end

By saying that she kissed his cheeks. He smiled in his sleep. After that she went out of the room because she knew that Siddharth will not leave her simply for pulling a prank on him.

Around 5:45 AM Siddharth woke up.

Siddharth POV

It's 5:45 now. I turned around to see my little one but she was nowhere. I checked bathroom but she was not there too. Where she will be at this time. And wait.........

WHAT THE HELL IS IN MY FACE???

There was something white on my face. It was applied perfectly on my face . I am sure that little one has done this.

Because no one in my family will play pranks. And apart from family no one has that much audacity to play a prank on me. So it's Little one for sure.

You did a big mistake by pulling a prank on me. And I will not wash it. Little one, be ready I am coming to you. .

Siddharth POV end

He started to move out of the bathroom. But then he suddenly stopped on his way as he heard some moments out of the bathroom door.

He slightly opened the door and saw Avneet is searching something in their room. He thought something and smirked.

Avneet POV

I perfectly planned everything and went out of the room.

But see my fate

mom sent me back to wake up Sid.

What will i do???

Once he wakes up, he will come to know that i pulled the prank on him. I am dead today. I gathered courage and went to room.

He is not in the room which means he woke up.

Oh god!!!!!!!

. Please save me today. I will not repeat again. He is in the bathroom, I think he is washing the cream I applied on his face.

I started pacing around the room.

Ok. Calm down Avneet. You can face him. Relax. There was no noice from the bathroom.

Did he finished washing??

If he finished washing he must have came out right now.

What he is doing???

Shall I check???

I should check on him.

Avneet POV end

By saying that Avneet slowly entered the bathroom. She went inside and checked the bathroom. She was standing inside then suddenly someone closed the door and locked it.

She turned and saw, it was Siddharth. She was shocked seeing him, because he hasn't washed his face yet. The cream was as same as she applied.

She was standing there shocked. Suddenly Siddharth pulled her towards him by her waist. They were so close to each other. Then Siddharth moved towards her ear and whispered

Sid: you did a big mistake by playing a prank on me little one

Avu: it's because of you

Sid: Because if me. Ok then explain me what I did.

Avu: You called me a kid. That's why I played a prank in you

Sid: ohhh. So this is the reason.

Avu: yes

And she pouted. Then Siddharth whispered

Sid: be ready to see the outcome of your prank my little one.

By saying that Siddharth rubbed his cheeks with Avneet's cheek. He rubbed all the cream on Avneet's face with his face. Right now Avneet's face is full of cream.

Her cheeks were red and she was looking down. Siddharth lifted her chin using his index finger and kissed her forehead and licked the cream in her face. He licked almost all the cream. Avneet was fully red because of his doing.

He went near her ear and whispered.

Sid: the cream was so tasty. Do you want to know why?

Avneet nodded her head. Then he continued

Sid: because it was applied on your face and your sweetness added more taste to the cream.

Avneet was looking down and blushing. He smiled because seeing her red face and kissed her face.

To be continued.......

___________________________________________

How was the chapter??
Sorry for small chapter and once again sorry for not giving Kaira scenes. My exams are still going on. So i wasn't able to update. But i assure you that next chapter will be big and interesting with Kaira scenes. Thank you and Sorry.

Have a good day