41.I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING

AUTHOR POV

While Dr. Atharva was about to leave, Jannat stopped him.

Jan: Dr. She has weak immune system and falls sick often. So, we had a strict diet chart for her and she too follows it. So, should we include any changes or let her follow that.

Dr. Atharva looked at her without blinking his eyes. After 10 second he responded by clearing his throat

Ath: Well, can you please show her diet chart so that I can tell whether it needs any changes or not. And for one week give her liquid food.

Jan: I don't have it with me right now.

Ath: No problem. Bring it tomorrow. And how you are related to Patient??

Jan: Why you are asking??

Dr. Atharva raised his eyebrows

Ath: First of all, when a doctor asks a question you should answer and should not ask a question in return. Second,No one enquired to me about her diet but you did. If you are someone close to her I can disclose her health, if not I will not tell a single detail about her health. UNDERSTOOD.

He asked her in a rough voice and Jannat Nodded her head as yes.

Ath: Now answer my question.

Jan: I am Jannat Singhania, her sister.

Ath: Ok. Don't forget to bring her diet chart tomorrow.

Jannat nodded her head like a small kid.

Ath: ok, I am leaving.

He informed them and went out. As soon as he went out Jannat released a huge breath.

Jan: Is he suffering from any Bi polar disorder?? He was normal at first and all of a sudden he became a beast. I wish never to meet him again.

Avu: So Jannat Singhania is afraid.

Jan: I never said that i am afraid, I just told that I never wish to meet him.

Vai: Exactly, this is called being afraid.

Jan: Come on Sisters, I am not afraid of him. No more questions regarding him..

Everyone started to laugh loud.

Jan: Ok, make fun of me as much you all want.

She said in anger which in turn became funny for others. All are laughing holding their stomach including Jannat . Naira was laughing louder than everyone. Everyone stopped laughing but Naira didn't. She kept on laughing

Kar: Naira, please laugh slowly. You are scaring the babies.

Naira's laughter immediately died.

Nai: What you told right now??

She asked him with a angry voice. Karthik gulped looking at her expression.

Kar: Well..... I told you to laugh slowly

Nai: Not that, after that you told something right. WHAT YOU TOLD??

Karthik smiled nervously

Kar: I didn't tell anything. Actually, Chote was telling Avu to laugh slowly so that baby won't get scared.

Karthik completely changed the story. Naira tapped his cheeks

Nai: That's my Husband. Muahh...

She gave him a flying kiss. Karthik kept his hand dramatically at his heart.

Vai: Stop your PDA guys.

Avu: yeah. See there are so many couples here. So I suggest that each couple can get a room and can do romance there. What say??

Nai: What on Earth you are talking Avu? It's a hospital not a resort to enjoy by booking honeymoon suite.

Avu: Exactly. This is hospital. So no PDA.

Abhi: Please stop it sisters. Let's end the topic here.

Ary: Ok guys. As Ashnoor is fine now, everyone leave for home. I will take care of her.

Abhi: Yes. Aryan is right. Let's go home. And tomorrow, we will take care of Ashnoor.

When Aryan was about to say that he will manage, Abhishek cut him off

Abhi: End of the discussion. No more changes.

Aryan sighed and nodded his head.

Jan: Tomorrow, I will take care of her. And Thank you everyone, for everything.

She said and hurried out of the ward.

Avu: Strange.

Ash: Truth to be told, I saw Jannat laughing Carefreely after years. Thank you everyone.

Sid: What happened?? Why she changed?? Drastically.

Ash:I, myself don't know anything but I know that I lost my innocent young sister long back.

Avu: Ok, let's end this topic here. You guys go to car, I will join you shortly after using restroom.

Avneet told everyone and went In search of Restroom.

AVNEET POV

I am searching restroom for past ten minutes but I can't find one.

Finally, I found one.
.
.
.

I was moving towards parking suddenly I came across Dr. Atharva's cabin. He told to give Ashnoor liquid food but didn't tell when to give. As I am already near his cabin, I will ask him.

I was about to knock, but the door was already open. I peeped inside and saw an unexpected scene.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Dr. Atharva was towering over Jannat and there is no space between them. Their lips were about to touch, I shouldn't invade their private moments. I turned to leave, but luck was never on my side. By mistake, I pushed some medicine down.

As soon as the sound heard, they maintained distance. Dr. Atharva is rubbing his neck and Jannat is looking down. Her face is as red as tomato.

Avu: Actually Dr., I came to ask something, but I forgot what I was about to ask. So please I excuse myself.  And you guys can continue, and sorry for interrupting your moment.

Dr. Atharva nodded his head absent mindedly, Jannat's eyes widened .

Jan: No Avneet, it's not what you saw. Actually...

I cut her of in middle

Avu: I didn't see anything

And I rushed to the parking ,laughing all the way.

Jannat is not bad as I thought. Everyone has their own story, I think she too haves one which changed her.

But she is good by heart.

AVNEET POV END

To be continued.....

___________________________________________

AUTHOR NOTE

*I Hope you guys liked the chapter
*Please vote for the chapter
*Express your opinion through comments.

And tell me what you think about each couple

|Abhishek and Vaishnavi|
|Karthik and Naira|
|Siddharth and Avneet|
|Aryan and Ashnoor|
|Atharva and jannat|

And tell me which couple you like the most and the reason for your liking towards them.