Scene 68- The Start

Začít od začátku

George pulls me up with him, but I can't place my foot down properly. I let out a hiss. The wall broke my leg.

"Alright, you aparate back to Muriel and we keep searching for the coin. Mum will know what to do with the leg of yours," George starts but I cut him off.

"I'm not leaving you two here, not with the knowledge that a dragon just escaped Gringotts and who knows who will show up any given minute. We are faster if we all search, then we can get back together."

I limp towards the door, George takes ahold of my arm to help me jump ahead.

"I haven't found the coin up here, so it has to be somewhere downstairs," I look at them.

"It wasn't in the office either," Fred explains.

"Maybe the lab?," I offer.

"Nope, I was already there," George says.

"The attic?"

"It would be a wonder if it was up there, but I'll go search for it," Fred runs upstairs meanwhile George and I make our way downstairs into the shop.

I limp over to the tilt to go there through the drawers.

"My brother let a dragon loose in Gringotts. Charlie would lose his shit," George grins from ear to hole.

"I'm sure he will be pleased to hear it. Wait until Bill hears that they broke into the safest place in the world and escaped," I say.

Screams. Both of our heads snap into the direction of the door. More screams. Apparation sounds.

My heart beats faster, knowing that there is danger outside. Fuck this coin, we can get it another time, we need to leave here.

George runs upstairs to get Fred while I carefully look out the closed blinds to get a glimpse of what is happening outside.

My eyes wander over a destroyed Gringotts when the twins come back downstairs, Fred with the coin in his hand.

"Come on let's go," George grabs my arm and soon I'm pulled into nothing before appearing a bit away from Muriel's house.

I land harshly on my feet and hear and unpleasant crack before I land on the floor.

"Shit," I mutter.

"You alright?," Fred asks and helps me to my feet this time, just for me to let out a yelp of pain: "I'll take that as a yes."

I glare at him and jump with George's help towards the house. Let's just hope someone knows how to fix bones in there.

We open the door and immediately a few bodies run at us.

"What happened?," Molly asks, her eyes landing concerned on us and at my leg that I am not able to place onto the ground.

"A dragon broke out in Gringotts Mum," George explains.

"We believe it might have been them," Fred says.

She lets go a whimper and hugs Arthur tight: "Ron. My poor Ron. Could you see? Was he alright? Were they alright?"

"Sorry Mum, we couldn't see anyone. We just know that a dragon ruined our roof and buried Anne underneath it's damage."

"Don't worry though, we can fix the roof again. No harm done," Fred says.

"Are you alright Anne?," Arthur asks.

"I think my leg is broken. Would be nice if someone could look at it," I breathe out, looking a bit pale.

"Good, come here with me. Let's bring you into the bedroom. I'll call Muriel over, she used to mend bones earlier in her life. I'm sure she can deal with your leg too."