Chapter 35 : Dr.Mahajan supports Monami

Heyya guys !!!
How are you all !? I hope you are all doing well 😊

Here, I am with the next chapter for you all. This is the last chapter.
I'll still miss this book a lot.

Now, let's get started with the story:

After SidSa's engagement and KoeZi's marraige everything was going great. It was the end of Ghar Ghar mein Soldier.
Monami, Siddharth, Koel had a tough competition.
But, based on all the factor.
Koel was declared the best cadet and was promoted to being a Special agent like Karan, Faizi and Sanju and also given the post of a captain.
Monami and Sid were second on the list. They too were declared Special Agents.
Bala, Chitra, Kartik, SumanG, PremG had completed the programme and were assigned under the STF (Special task force) which was headed by Karan and Faizi. The second in command were Koel and Sanju and Sid and Monami were the third in command.
The others had become a member of this.
Now, there was a get together at the academy where everyone's family had been invited.
Karan's Bhabhi and Baby had come. Faizi's Ammi had come for him and Koel. Mr.Ganju had come for Siddharth and Bala. Chitra's sister Siya had come for her who was also Kartik's crush from his school days. When they met again, they decided to give each other a chance.
Ahaan and Ishqi had come for Kartik. SumanG's husband RajeshG had come for her and PremG's wife had come.
But, for Monami there was no one until now.
Seeing all the families, she was missing Dr.Mahajan so she quickly went inside her room.
As soon as she entered her room, she saw her dad, shock was evident on her face, her mind was numb. Tears automatically made their way through her eyes.
Karan goes from there because he wanted to give some alone time to the father-daughter to sort everything out.

M: Papa

Dr.Mahajan: Monami beta!

Dr. Mahajan also has tears in his eyes seeing her. Monami wanted to quickly go and hug him, but she couldn't as she was afraid that he might still be angry at her. Both slowly come closer and Dr.Mahajan engulfs her into a bone-crushing hug. They both hug each other and cry.

Dr.Mahajan: Mujhe please maaf kar dena bacche. Mai bas teri safety chahta tha. Juhi ke sath jo hua, mai nahi chahta tha ki tumhare saath bhi wahi ho. Mai darta tha ki kahi Juhi ki tarah tumhe bhi na kho du mai isliye tumhari zindagi apne hisaab se chalani chaahi, tumhe control karna chaaha taaki tum humesha mere paas raho, mere saath raho. In sab chakkaro mein mai itna selfish hota chala gaya ki tumhara dukh, tumhari khushi kuch bhi smjh nhi aayi.
I'm sorry beta, I'm sorry, I'm really really really sorry.
[Sub - Please Forgive me bacche. I only wanted your safety. Whatever happened to Juhi, I did not want the same to happen to you. I was scared that I might lose you also like Juhi that's why I started controlling your life, I wanted to control your decisions so that you always stay here with me.
Due to all this, I didn't realise how selfish I became that I couldn't see your sadness or happiness.
I'm sorry beta, I'm sorry, I'm really really really sorry. ]

M: You know dad, maine apko Bahuttttt zyada miss kiya and I forgive you. Beti apne papa se zyada der naraaz kaise reh sakti hai. I understand wo sab aapne apni insecurity and mujhe kho dene ke darr se kiya. Mujhe bhi maaf kar dijiye for not understanding your concern and your emotions.
[Sub -You know Dad, I missed you veryyyyyyyy much and I forgive you. A daughter can never be angry at her father for a long time. I understand that you did all of that in your insecurity and fear of losing me. I am also sorry for not understanding your concern and your emotions. ]

Dr. Mahajan: Koi baat nahi beta.
[Sub - No issues beta. ]

Both take a deep breath and calm themselves down. They blth sit down to talk on what they've missed in each other's life. Dr.Mahajan tells her about his daily lifestyle and how every time she thought he was not there to see her competition, he would be there standing at the back hiding and seeing her win the competition. That was how, every time she won OR lost a competition there would be chocolates brought by him at home saying it was a gift ny his patient's family.
Monami told him how much she wanted to argue with him, but he was her only family left and thus controlled all her anger.
They both laughed and talked a lot.
After a while, Dr. Mahajan asks Monami about Karan.