Chapter 30: The end of SidSa?

Heyya guys !!!
How are you all !? I hope you are all doing well 😊

Here, I am with the next chapter for you all.
My NEET exam is over thankfully. So, I decided to give you all a small update.

Now, let's get started with the story:

Both of them were sad, but did not know of the other person. They wanted to check up on each other, but didn't have the courage to do so. One was sleeping and dreaming about her, wanting to be in her embrace, the other one was wide awake, wanting to run away and go to his embrace.
They both were suffering from that longing.

Sanju's day passed while travelling in the thoughts of her Chirkut and Sid's day passed in his room in the academy reminiscing about Sanju.

About a long 18 hour journey, Sanju reached Bundelkhand, the next day after halting at a hotel so Kundan could sleep. It was 1 in the night the next day when they reached.
Kundan bid farewell to Sanju's parents and left for his house. Soon, Sanju's parents had slept. But Sleep was nowhere to be found in Sanju's eyes. Her eyes showed the emotions of sadness and longing. She couldn't sleep nor could she talk to anyone. She took out her diary from her bag. Yes, she had a diary, she frequently wrote in it, but when she did, it meant she was extremely sad. She wrote everything that was in her mind, about what had happened, about Sid's anger, about her pain, about her love for him and her helplessness, in the end she wrote.

→Sanju's diary(in italics)

Kaash hum apni ye dil ki baat, apne muh se kisi ko bata paato, kaash koi aisa hoto jiske saamne hum jee bhar ke ro sakto. Kaash apne dil ka haal yu likhno na padto.

Kyu koi humai dil ki baat, humaye bina bole nahi jaan pato, kyu koi humao chehra padh ke humara dukh na samajh pato, kyu koi humai jhuthi hasi ko nahi pehchaan pato.

Kyu jab bhi kuch accha karna chahu sab hamo hamesha galat samajh lete hai.

Humao bhi dil hai, hume bhi dard hoto hai. Humai bhi je feelings hai, Jo hurt hoti hai.

Kya itne bure h hum ki bhagwaan ko bhi khushi bardaasht na hoti humari?

[Sub - I wish I could tell someone about my feelings, I wish there was someone in front of whom I could cry whole heartedly. I wish I didn't have to write about my feelings like this.
Why no one can understand my feelings without me speaking, why no one can understand my sorrow by reading my face, why no one can recognize my false smile.
Why whenever I want to do something good, everyone always misunderstands me.
I also have a heart, I also feel pain. I also have feelings, which are hurt.

Am I so bad that even God cannot tolerate my happiness? ]

After writing, she felt better, she hid the diary safely and slept, not knowing that fate had some really nice plans in store for her.
The same was the condition with Sid.
He did not speak a single word to anyone except his Monu bro. Everybody in the academy was concerned for him.
Bala was getting hyper and he decided to call Sid's dad no wait, their dad. He asked for help from Faizi and Faizi gladly gave him his phone. Bala explained everything to his new Dad aka Sid's DaddyG. He got upset when he came to know the DaddyG was out of India, but soon that changed into happiness, when he said that he'll quickly finish the work and reach Deolali as soon as possible.

Monami also was having a turmoil of emotions, on one side It was Karan, who had proposed to her and she had to reject him because of a reason which she cannot even tell to anyone. The only people who could help her were Faizi, Sanju and Sid, but Sanju was gone, Faizi was taking care of Nikhil in Koel's absence and Sid, her poor Sid bro was suffering too. How could she be selfish and take her problems to him. She wasn't able to see her Sid bro in this condition.
And when he told her,

"SIDSA is now Over bro. It is the End of Sanjana and Siddharth."

That statement had shaken her up. How could she let her Sid's one true love go away from him. How could she let Sid's happiness get snatched from him. How could her Sid lose hope. It was not over. Sanjana was not married to Kundan. She was not engaged in Kundan. She just had been promised to him. Nothing had gone severely wrong and this time she was determined. She was determined to give her Sid bro all his happiness for the last time before she had to leave.

And Sid, he was just numb. He had stopped feeling all his emotions. With Sanjana, all his hope had gone too. He was no longer the same Sid. Luckily his Monu was there for him, she hadn't left his side. After a lot of forcing from him only then had she gone for her training. Karan had exempted Siddharth from training, because of how his emotions were taking a toll on him. A soldier cannot have his emotions shown to anyone. And Sid was thankful to Karan.

Bala like a good little brother had been coming to Sid, trying to make him laugh at his antics. Sid was happy to have such caring people in his life. But the void, she left inside him was much bigger compared to all the love he had been receiving.

So guys,
That's it for this chapter. I hope you all liked it and if you did then please vote and comment.

Let me know, how do you feel the story is progressing and did you like the diary part or not.

Until next update.

Byee guys
Love you all