Chapter 6 - Mere liye tum kaafi ho

Heyy Readers
Did you miss me , I mean my stories !? 👉👈
I know that you guys might be upset because I didn't update day before yesterday in the night , yesterday night and yesterday in the afternoon , actually after Diwali cleaning, I got tired and slept and then yesterday , after waking up also , Decorations were to be done and relative's and all were coming so got busyy.
I'm really sorry about that
Now , Let's get started with the story :

Faizi and Sanju wake up Sid.

Sid: Sir and ma'am , kuch hua kya aplog itne tensed kyun lag rahe hai ?

Faizi: Siddharth wo Monami

Sid: Hn Monami , kya hua use

S:Wo monami ko

Sid: Aplog mujhe dara rahe hai please tell me kya hua hai Monu ko .She is alright na !?

S: Monami ko goli lagi hai

Faizi:Koel aur Karan use DL City hospital lekar gaye hai.Ham abhi academy jaa rahe hai uski details lene.Tum hospital jaana chahoge ya academy jaaoge pehle.

As soon as Sid gets to know he is shocked.

Sid(tensed): Aplog Mazaak kar rahe hai na kuch nahi hua hai na Monu ko.Kuch nahi hoga use.Mai academy chalunga uske liye kuch Lena hai wo use dekhegi na ekdam thik ho jaayegi ,Haan .Chaliye jaldi.

He runs and Sits in the jeep.Sanju and Faizi come fast.Faizi drives.As soon as they reach the academy, Sid jumps out of the jeep and runs straight towards Monu's room.He gets Monu's mom's broach and Happy and runs towards the jeep , he meets Bala .Bala consoles him as now all recruits have git to know about Monami through Sanju.Faizi also quickly took Monami's report and went in jeep.Sid and Sanju soon reach the jeep and they set of to the hospital.In the jeep ,Sanju sits with Sid in order ti console him, He cries .He remembers about how Monami used to be sad and he cheered her up.He starts telling it to Sanjana while crying.

Flashback(this scene is inspired by CharviBhatt , I read her story about SidMi's friendship and I really liked it , toh us type ka thoda sa recreate kiya h.)

Monami was sitting on a swing in her garden. She had a fight with her father because she wanted to join a military college to become a military doctor but her father opposed this direction.He emotionally blackmailed her and she had to agree with him. She was sad and missed the time when her mother was here , she could always do anything she liked. Sid couldn't see her like that. All of a sudden, music started to play and Sid came with a guitar and started to sing...

Teri meri aisi jud gayi kahani
Ke jud jaata jaise do nadiyo ka paani
Muihe age tere saath behna hai
Jaana tumhe to hai ye baat jaani ke
Ae jindagi kaise banti suhani Mujhe har pal tere saath rehna hai

Sid tried to dance while singing and playing guitar .But , he looked really funny which made Monu laugh.

Tum kuch adhure se
Hum bhi kuch aadhe
Aadha aadha hum jo dono mila de
To ban jayegi apni ek jindgani
Ye duniya mile na mile hum ko Khushiya bhaga dengi har gham ko
Tum saath ho phir kya baaki hai
Mere liye tum kaafi ho

Monami joins Sid and sings these lines together with him andthey both dance happily.

Ek aasma ke hai hum do sitare
Ke takrate hai tutte hai bichare
Mujhe tumse par ye kehna hai
Chakke jo do saath chalte hai thode to
Ghisne ragad ne mein chhilte hai thode