Chapter 23: Bala gets adopted

Heyy Guys!!
How are you all !? I hope you are all doing well 😊

Here, I am with the next chapter for you all. As you you might have read the previous chapter you might know that this chapter will be based on your suggestions, as you guys commented the most for the option 4th which was about ChiLa.
I'm sorry for being very late in uploading. I know you guys are upset with these irregular updates.
Vaise toh mai ye update bhi nahi Dene wali thi but it's only for one of my dearest serialfreek_14 Meri pyaari si choti behen Preita. It was her birthday yesterday . And ye wala chapter is a birthday gift for her. Toh ap sab log thank her for getting me to update this story 😅😅

Now, let's get started with the story:

So, Sid and Monami were talking to their senior who they met at their party and they three had talked for a while, some random stuff and exchanges numbers. Then, Devika had gone.
After Devika went away, Sanju felt super relaxed.
On the other side the cadets were very happy. They all were enjoying while talking and dancing.  Sid and Monami also went to them and started enjoying.
Bala was talking to his Sid BhaiG's daddyG , Mr.Ganju was also enjoying his company a lot because Bala was very sweet and funny and he was easy to talk to. But then he was called by Sid for dancing and Bala went away. Mr.Ganju felt happy that someone like these cadets were finally Sid's friends . Ofcourse Sid had friends before but Mr.Ganju didn't like anyone of them except Monami. The others were with Sid only for the money he spent. But these people in front of him truly cared for Sid. He was happy that finally his useless son got some brains and made true friends like them.
He had felt very insulted after visiting Dr.Mahajan asking for Monami's hand for Sid. He was very angry at Sid,for lying on top of that Sid ran away and didn't go to the dairy farm but now he was happy that not going to the dairy farm worked in Sid's favour.
Finally, Sid was becoming something like his mother. He was happy that he was able to finally watch Sid going on his Mother's path. Ofcourse, he had to he was always a Mumma's boy well until she passed away. A lone tear escaped his eyes.
Bala saw this and decided to talk to Mr.Ganju. Hw went near Mr.Ganju.

Bala: UncleG, why you akele sitting this like !?
[Sub- UncleG, why are you sitting alone like this !?]

Mr.Ganju(chuckles): Bala, beta ya toh Hindi mein bolo ya Eng mein. Mujhe aise kaise samajh aayega.

After listening Beta from Mr.Ganju's mouth Bala felt emotional. He was an orphan since birth and had been roaming in the streets. He was raised up by a thief who was also an alcoholic until he was 8 , but then that man also died and Bala had lived on streets. Learning pickpocketing to feed his stomach. He wanted to be an actor. He had seen those SRK pictures from outside the cinema hall and he loved them.
Bala was so emotional that he straight up went and hugged Mr.Ganju. He was startled by Bala's this act. He felt something wet on his shirt so he started caressing Bala's back, Bala calmed down and realised what he was doing, he suddenly backed of.

Bala: Sorry UncleG. Mai aise hi aapke gale pad gaya.
Wo meri English na acchi nhi hai , Sid BhaiG aur Chitra(while blushing) mujhe sikha rahe hai par mai bohot gadbad karta hu.
Wo toh Ye Bala Shaitaan ka Sala apse ye keh raha tha ki ap aise akele kyun baithe hai !?
[Sub- Sorry UncleG. I hugged you like that. My english is not good, Sid BhaiG and Chitra(while blushing) are teaching me but i mess up a lot. Actually this Bala Shaitaan ka Saala was asking you that why are you sitting alone like this !?]

Mr.Ganju: Accha Accha. Tum chinta mat karo wo Nalayak bhale hi kuch kare na kare tumhe English zarur acche se sikha dega. English toh uska fav subject hai. Aur phir tum toh thehre uske bhai jaise, tumhe kaise nahi sikhayega.
[Sub - Okay Okay. You don't worry even if that useless does not do anything, he will definitely teach you English well. English is his favorite subject. And then you become like his brother, how will he not teach you. ]