Chapter 34 : Another marriage!?

Heyya guys !!!
How are you all !? I hope you are all doing well 😊

Here, I am with the next chapter for you all.
Kindly do check out my other books too and shower your love there as well.

Now, let's get started with the story:

After all the marraige fiasco everyone was back to academy and was happy.
Koel was back too. Nikhil had jumped up at her on seeing her after so long.
Koel knew she had started loving Faizi and she also knew he too loved her. So, she thought of proposing him for marraige. She was nervous as hell.
She had told everyone in the academy about this.
Karan called Faizi and asked him to come in the academy hall for some confidential reason. Faizi rushed to the hall. But he found the lights were off. He heard some moments and took out his gun to check if any intruder had come in the academy, as soon as he reached a certain spot all the lights turned on and in front of him sat Koel on her knees, he was stunned to see the decorations and her. He kept the gun in his pocket and spoke,

F: Koel, yeh kya kar rahi hai ap? Chaliye Uthiye.
[Sub - Koel, what are you doing? Common get up. ]

Koel: Nahi Faizi, mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai, mujhe bol Lene do.
Faizi Tumse juda hua hai mera dil, Tumse hi hoti hai meri har khushi aur har gam kam, My life's purpose is with you,I wanna travel my life's journey with you, Kya tum mere sath is journey par chaloge?
Kya tum mere aur Nikhil ke saath hamesha rahoge and be a part of our life?
Will you marry me?

[Sub - No Faizi, I want to say something to you, let me speak.
My heart is connected to you,
My every joy and sorrow is related to you, My life's purpose is with you, I wanna travel my life's journey with you, Will you come along with me on this journey?
Will you always stay with me and Nikhil be a part of our life?
Will you marry me? ]

Faizi's eyes filled with tears listening to Koel's hearttouching proposal. He too kneeled down and held her hands.

F: Haan Koel, Hum rahenge aapke saath humesha. I will marry you and try to be Nikhil's father cum buddy.
[Sub - Yes Koel, I will stay with you forever. I will marry you and try to be Nikhil's father cum buddy.

Nikhil too rushed towards them and hugged them.

N: I love you Dodo Uncle, I love you Koel.

KoeZi: We love you too.

Everyone smiled with tears at the cute proposal and rushed over to them. It soon turned into a group hug.

After a while they left each other and Koel told Faizi that she wanted a simple court wedding with the academy members present there. Faizi agreed to her statement. He called his Ammi and told her about Koel and Nikhil. Her Ammi talked to both Koel and Nikhil and she was really happy that they both were going to be a part of her family. She told Faizi to get married in the court as Koel wanted and she would get a train to reach deolali and they could have a reception party during the evening.

Faizi goes to Batra sir's cabin and tells both ma'am and sir that he's getting married today with Koel. Batra sir congratulates Faizi and Batra ma'am goes to hug him.
He applies for his Family's accommodation for Nikhil and his Ammi as the academy provides accommodation for the commando's family and asks permission to hold his reception in the academy.
Batra sir happily agrees.

Monami, Sanjana, Suman and Chitra are getting Koel ready for her court marriage. Koel remembers her parents and past and gets emotional. But, they all hug Koel and calm her down. She gets overwhelmed with their love.

Meanwhile, Karan, Bala, Kartik and Sid get Faizi ready. Faizi was nervous about how he is looking and will Koel like it or not.
So, Sid and Bala tease Faizi. Karan and Nikhil too tease him. But, they later assure him that everything will be alright.