"What are you girls doing out here?" She asks.

"Just having a break is all." Eimi says with a smile. Natalie glanced at Yuri, and the girl sent her a nervous smile. Natalie caught onto it and glanced at Yuri's phone.

"Kozume?" Natalie picked up the girl's phone, and Yuri panicked. She glanced at Eimi, and the girl shook her head.

Natalie read over the headlines of the news that partook decades ago.

"Kenma Kozume found not guilty despite evidence. Could it be a hoax?" She reads. Her gaze met Yuri, and the girl looked away. She and Eimi spent an hour reading endlessly on Kenma and found out a lot.

It was Eimi's idea to search his name, and lo and behold, they hit the motherload. That being on the death of Tendou's sisters, and the speed chase along with holding Holly at gunpoint.

Then there was his gang and the section he had. Kenma had a name back then, even bigger than Y/N's. Yuri was shocked to learn about it all, but Eimi felt even more lust for the man.

She knew it to be wrong, but her body just couldn't help it.

They saved the videos and copied a lot of news articles on the man from back then. The only thing they found on Y/N is her father being a famous racer back then and learning about how he died.

Yuri nearly cried, reading that. Eimi held different emotions, however, but she kept them to herself.

"Hmm. Why are you girls snooping around Kenma's past?" Natalie asks, but silence is all she got back. Natalie hummed and set Yuri's phone down.

"I'll have to call Y/N about this."

That got the girls to speak.

"Please don't tell." They both beg. Natalie crossed her arms.

"Really, and why shouldn't I?"

Yuri exhaled. "Please, Mrs.Ukai, I just...I found something out, and I just wanted to know more. That's all."

"Found something out like what?"

Eimi kicked Yuri's leg to signal her to keep her mouth shut. Yuri sent her a look, and Eimi shook her head slightly.

"You can tell me, and depending on what it is, I'll consider not calling your mother."

Natalie could care less. She just wants to know why they're snooping. And sure, she knows of Y/N and Kenma's past, but she wants to know why they're doing so.

"The longer you take to answer me, the quicker I settle with calling it in to Y/N."

"Okay, okay. Just... please don't think we're crazy." Yuri whispers.

She smiled widely. "Nonesense."

Yuri nibbled her bottom lip and spilled. "I...I think my mom is in a gang and after Eimi saw a video of her dad she found out that both her parents along with Mr.Oijiro was also in a gang and my mom was apart of it too. So we just... started doing research, and that's what we found." She mumbles.

Natalie hummed. "Are you two planning on using this is any way?"

"What do you mean?" Asks Yuri.

"You see... your parents have changed, okay? If you wanted to know, you should've simply asked them, not going snooping around behind their backs. It's wrong."

Yuri sagged a sigh. "I know... but they deny it every time. And dad pretended not to even know about what mom was doing. Just... please don't tell them." Yuri begs.

Natalie glanced at Eimi, and the girl was staring at her. Natalie tilt her head, noticing that Eimi has a completely different demeanor about this. However, her features show that of worry.