His office gives homie vibes

His floor has a separate desk table and an extra office .

Sam too has his office but it was one floor below.

Taehyung removed his coat and sat on chair.

Sam stand beside his table whereas yugy occupied the chair.
Both of them handed the files to tae for checking.

He opened both file for checking but then he suddenly closed it and looked at Sam

" Oh right sam, Mr. Jeon will be coming to our company, there should be the best welcome for him, tell the employees to be on their best behavior one mistake and they are done. Mr. Jeon should not feel uncomfortable here.it should be done around 10. Everything should be perfect. The contract signing will be at the meeting on this floor. Also tell the HODs and Senior head about the meeting in an hour for the discussion. Any doubt? "

Sam was speechless it was all new for him.
He had his best shocks of the day
First, THE kim taehyung worrying about the welcome of any guest, no matter who was the person in the past he never prepared anything or plan any

Second, meeting at the room on THIS floor which was only used when his hyung would come for any meeting.

Third, employees are warned, taehyung always has confidence in his employees, he never listens against them .

He blinked his eyes in daze and glanced at Yugyeom, who had a smile on his face and nodded his head at him.

Sam gulped and nodded his head.

" Yes sir everything will be perfect. "

'Mr. Jeon must be very special for him, I shouldn't do any mistake. '  he concludes in his head.

And excused himself.

After sam exited the office , Yugyeom brust in laughter.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows at him.

" Hyung, you really shock him to his heart. You should have seen his face, it was so hilariours.oh my god he must be speechless till now. "

He completed his sentence with difficulties.

Taehyung sighed at him.

" Are you done? " He asked

Yugyeom composed himself fixed his clothes, posture and cleared his thoughts before continuing.

" By the way hyung you really are whipped for kookie. The best welcome, special meeting room, warning employees. You must be planning since the starting. "

Yugyeom wiggled his eyebrows at him with hint of teasing in his voice, smiling.

Taehyung cleared his voice and arch his one eyebrow .