6- {Look And Behold}

Start from the beginning

She was quiet, obedient, and lump. A dead that doesn't talk of her fortune. A dead that doesn't want to be a bother and respites in her coffin by herself.

Arson recognized the feeling of ease and camaraderie but no trust yet.

He was allowed to talk to the dead because he was the one responsible for the maintenance. " What you just drank was bull essence, it will deliver enough energy to last the dinner..."
"
" How much should I eat? " She scrutinizes the bottom of the bottle testing the urge to attempt to lick it clean.

" Do as usual, eat the least amount without attracting too much suspicion, and throw it all up later. I will cover for you if you ever feel too sick to continue. "

" As I judged, it would have been a mistake even if I would have nicely. Their kindness doesn't go that far. " Her longing gaze emits a shaming glow.

" It is not that they won't give to you, no they will do it nonetheless and yet will regard you as if you were the most disgusting being for asking to live. "

She tilts her head in wonder, " You talk as if you have asked something similar before. "

Maracissa innocently brings her over her shoulder, wrapping herself in a warm cocoon. Using her hands to cross her paralyzed legs and sit in the hospital bed.

" And why would you want to listen to a young's tail? " She smiles politely.

" Well there is nothing here to do except tell ourselves memories until dinner, isn't it? " Arson didn't exactly know what came over him but his fingers moved before he had the time to think and came to pinch her left cheek.

Her smile brightened, " Am I that cute!? "

" Right after my mother adopted me, she brought a farm... " Maracissa giggled joyfully but decided to let him continue.

" A small one in human territory. Few animals to take care of, food to grow, and stars to slumber under. " She closed her eyes, an effective way to imagine paradise.
" In my early years of a brat, she spends time building trust with me while still attending the academy in the morning. " A soft breeze slips through the window, both of their tail curling.

" The life of a sedentary clearly wasn't for her as she would often go on business trips and most of the time, she would leave me at the farm. Other times, I would accompany her as her assistant. "

" Truly life was peaceful. "Maracissa ended the dream early, not wanting to know the end.

Whether it was a good one or not.

" It wasn't a fairy tall, I still had to fend for myself most of the time. Humans were nice to me at first, a teenager watching over the farm while his mother goes to earn money, they thought. "

" At first. " She noted.

" When time flows, their kindness turned into envy. I was always in my human form and I was good at pretending to be human. Fake wounds from cuts and minor maladies add to the stunt. "

Maracissa smiled flattered, " Does all creatures of this land so concentrated on individuality? Evil is still evil but evil is way more effective when you are plurals with a common bond. "