———————————————————

Y/N POV:

Ohh wow, did Pedri score the goal because of me?

"Haha, that's awesome from me" I smirked at him smiling.

"Maybe I need to come to your next game and motivate you again." I joked

I looked at Pedri, he was laughing at me silly joke.

I smiled, I really missed being around him.

Before getting with Balde we were the best friends everyone would wish for.

"Yeah you should!" He says kind of loud but happy to hear it, also like he really meant it and wanted to see me again.

"It's been a long time since I saw you here y/n" he said.

"Yeah, it's been..."

Seconds later we see Pablo coming towards us.

"Pablo, here" Pedri says waving him over.

Isa's trying to hide her smile.

"Hii everyone" Pablo says, then his eyes turns to Isa.

"Ohh hii Isa! It's been a while!" He said hugging her.

"Hii, Pablo! You played so good today!" Isa says smiling at him.

Pablo smiles back.

I knew that Isa has introduced herself to him once. I was happy for her that Pablo recognized her.

"Hi y/n it's also been sometime now!" He said kindly giving me a hug.

But I saw it on his whole face that he wanted to talk to Isa.

"Isa let's talk later, I need to take Pedri to the locker room." Pablo said bending down to help Pedri get up.

"Noo, it's okay. I'll get there by myself. You guys catch up a little!" Pedri says looking at them and waving them away.

"You sure?" Pablo asks?

"Yeah, now go!"

They'd walked to the middle of the field, the sky full of stars and just so surprisingly quit around us.

I was left alone with Pedri, I sat down next to him saying.

"Haha those lovebirds, they would be cute together" I say with a laugh.

"Pablo talks about her often, but I never really listened." He said laughing.

I smiled

We talked a little bit

When it began to get cold, and I saw Pedri shivering.

"Okay, we talked a little, now come on. I'll help you get to the locker room." I say standing up and and pulling him slowly with me.

"Ahhz" he groan

Oh shoot

"Does it hurt?" I say worried, looking directly at his eyes that looks down.

"A bit" he said, slowly trying to walk but failing.

"Here let me help you" I say as I take his arm and wrap it around my shoulder.

We slowly begin to walk when he asks me the stupidest thing ever.

"Do you still like Alejandro?" He almost whispered.

My mind froze and I just stare at the ground.

"No" I say quickly not bothering, but I continued

"But let's not destroy the evening, we can talk about it another time." I say

Suddenly I hear Pedri say.

"When will we meet again?"

My mind went off, but I tried to not make it weird so I said

"I don't know! Maybe your next game" I say in a cheerful voice while smiling to myself. But then I realize that he was looking at me.

"I would love to see you there" he said with a grin and again in a way that sounded like he meant it.

I smiled

"But I have no idea if I can play the next match because of todays foul."

"Oh yeah, forgot about that. Do you still want to meet another time?" I asked not knowing why I did that.

Stupid me continued with...

"I would love to catch up!"

Pedri looks at me with a wide smile.

"Of course!" he said not hesitating

I give him my phone number and we decided that we will message each other when we will have time so meet up.

Me and Pedri got to the locker room and I hugged him goodbye. It wasn't something strange, I have known Pedri some years now, just that things have been a little strange between us.

I then asked him to let me know if he could play the next match.

Isa and Pablo hugged goodbye, THAT was something strange. I glanced at Pedri and I see him looking at me with the look "why are they hugging?"

I laughed to myself, he looked so funny with that expression on his face

Then me and Isa drove back home.

Isa told me all about what she talked about with Pablo and told me that she got his phone number.

"That's great" I told her with a smile on my face.

When I got back home I got ready for bed and went to sleep.

Today was a day that I didn't regret.