End of Arc Bio 1

I will be doing this for every arc that gets completed

What this will involve is Issei's Stats, Powers, Weapons, Items, Equipment and other misc (Potentially even a Q & A, if that's something you're up for)

I will upload parts such as these each time I conclude an arc to revise the readers on what Issei has had and got in the new arc along with a arc summary

Arc Summary

In the world of supernatural beings and extraordinary powers, our hero, Issei Hyoudou, faced a daunting trial like no other. The sun was setting over the ORC clubhouse as Issei, our spirited protagonist, found himself encircled by his closest companions. The atmosphere was charged with tension as they berated him for his failure to consider Rias's feelings. Their voices echoed in his ears, and it felt like he was being crushed under their combined judgment. As a consequence of his negligence, the members of the Occult Research Club turned their backs on him, leaving him standing alone outside the very place that once felt like home. In that heart-wrenching moment of solitude, Issei's world was shattered, and despair threatened to consume him.

But fate had other plans. Suddenly, a trio of malevolent Devils attacked Issei, pushing him to the brink of despair. Desperate and fearing for his life, he cried out for someone from the ORC to come to his rescue, to no avail. In that dark hour, the bonds he thought he held dear were called into question, and the concept of "friendship" became a distant memory.

However, just as the abyss seemed ready to claim him, a mysterious and unknown power surged within Issei. With newfound strength, he annihilated the devils and was transported to a time-dilated dimension for rigorous training that lasted over two years. The once timid and uncertain Issei emerged as a changed man.

When he returned, his appearance had transformed, and he carried himself with a newfound confidence. This was a different Issei, both in appearance and in his thoughts and actions. He ventured into the underworld to engage in a rating match against Sairaorg with his peerage. Still, even his allies struggled to recognize the man before them.

During the rating match, Issei unveiled the staggering might he had gained during his time in seclusion. Still, the power came at a gruesome cost. His attacks' brutality and grotesque nature sent shockwaves through the audience, including those who had once called him "friend." As the match reached its conclusion, Issei left his entire peerage in tears and agony. They realized they had played a part in his transformation, and the guilt weighed heavily upon their hearts. A few days later, Issei was on trial for his actions in the rating match, with the higher-ups seeking to imprison or even execute him. Miraculously, he cleared his name but was excommunicated from the Devil Society.

Now, with a newfound sense of freedom, Issei and his partner Ddraig set forth on a new path, forging their own destiny in a world that had both rejected and transformed them. The tale of Issei's journey from despair to redemption had just begun, and the path ahead was challenging and rewarding.

End of Arc Stats

----

Name: Issei Hyoudou

Race: Reincarnated Devil/ Dragon/ Unknown

Affiliation: None

Rank: None

Type: Hybrid (Battlemage)

Stats:-