Can an Assian help us with our task out their?

Yn, has everything set up in her plan to trick Radhika. She thought it would be easier to trick her and gather up her ideas and plans with a help of an Assian who can actually help in it. First karnika was confused that how could an Assian help them and how can her sister get her sources connected up and hoe she would be able to manage the things, but then remembering the point that she is the mafia queen and everything is possible for her, she focused on the plan more and trusted her sister. She wasn't sure about the idea but having faith in her sister she was confident about it.

She connected with a handsome Assian who is addressed as Ajax and told him everything about the plan and that Radhika thingy. The plan became more easier after finding out that the man who was partner in crime with radhika was Ajax 's best friend. He could easily be tricking him and finding out the truth that is untold and veiled but soon to be unveiled.
They were happy especially karnika and yuvraj. They thought of going trusting yn and going on with the flow. They both trusted her blindfoldedly without any hesitation.

Ajax was pretty sure that something was just not good about the deal. Either radhika just wanted pleasure from yuvraj because of his looks or they wanted to loot them which was having a probability of more than 100%. But the question rising up is, if she really want to looted them, she could just simply do it while getting closer with yuvraj and maintaining a perfect friendship without any interference in his personal, physical, emotional,sexual or economic life, but she is interfering. Which doesn't symbolise the matter of positivity.
So, to get understand what the real reason is, he had to study the root of the matter.

And why not, he was the number 1 Assian detectives who never failed any of the case and this one was a very childish for him but the profitable thing was that he got to collaborate with the mafia queen...

________

Intro to Ajax...

Ajax park An AssianCute, handsome and kindHe is trustworthy and not the guy who is behind some money or do the work while someone is offering him Money

Ajax park
An Assian
Cute, handsome and kind
He is trustworthy and not the guy who is behind some money or do the work while someone is offering him Money.
He is yn's trustworthy member in detectivity team
He belongs from the eastern part of Asia.
One of the number one Assian detectives..

Back to the story...

After few days;
It's been 5 days since the investigation is going on. On the fifth day, ajax confirmed their plan after connecting with akshit. Without Radhika and Yuvraj getting fake married, they sorted out this matter after exposing her insultfully.
She was ashamed and was told to never join any mafia backgrounds again and any other job alliance after certifying her as the worst person when it comes to the work. She apologized but nothing worked and at last, everything sorted out and yuvraj karnika was damn so ready to get married and live a happy life....

To be continued...