Part 8: Are We Fallin in Love??

_the next day_

yn woke up nd went downstairs...

yn: good morning!!

everyone: good morning yniee---

suddenly yn and jungkook had an eye contact....

ynpov: 

why ,my heart starts to beat fast whenever i look at jungkook...

jkpov:

why,i feel so weird whenever i look at yn

jk+yn: AM I FALLING IN LOVING WITH HIM/HER...

time skip...

YN and Jungkook were confused by these feelings, the didnt knew what to do. soon, they realised that they both love each other truly.

<in kitchen during evening>

here, jin and suga were helping yn and karnika in the kitchen...

jin: princess, what about this box of sugar?

yn: oppa, keep this box there on the 4th shelve..

jin: ok princess...

suga: karnika, what happened to u kiddo..

yn; hn kannu, what happened bache? why are u looking so low?

karnika: nthng guys, ill be right back..

with that she ran upstairs towards her room and jin and suga kept helping yn.  After they were done, they went in their respective rooms and yn started shooting some videos for her instagram. suddenly, mohsin and jimin entered in the room and the trio shot some videos and then posted them. they spent their happiest time together and after that they both [ jimin nd mohsin] went out of the room. 

yn went to washrrom, freshed herself up and sat near her window while air pods were in her ear and slow reverbed romantic music was playing. closing her eyes and putting her head on the corner of the window and started thinking about her feelings for jungkook... same is the case with jungkook. 

After a time, they both realised that they both love each other and decided to confess each other asap.....

to be continued,....

sorry galaxies, for posting this part alot late and also sorry for such a short chapter....from now, i will try my best to update the episodes time to time....

anneyong!! saranghae 💕💕