Confession

"love is a piece of heart,
it connects two hearts fully.
it could be felt neither explained nor showed,
its a pure feeling.......
this should be amazing..
because it is love with many heart breaks and heart joins,
it is an euphoric feeling,

nd i want to experience this euphoric feeling with you mah love"~ Yn

"my heart only wants you my love,

im connected to you from my mind,soul nd heart.

you make this euphoric feelings on the nineth cloud....

you are the cause of my euphoria darling"~ Jungkook

"we are soulmates,

our souls are destined for each other...

we r destined soulmates"~ Yn Nd Jungkook...

_______
With this euphoric feeling of love, let's continue our chapter....

********
An pov:
YN woke up, did her morning routine and went downstairs feeling strange...her heart and mind was confessing the truth of that something is euphoric and amazing is going to happen...
She was nervous, happy and mixed....

She didn't knew what was about to happen, on the other hand...jungkook planned something for yn...
He was nervous but his hyungs gave him the energy and a vibe of positivity that everything is gonna be fine...
Now let's see, what destiny has planned for them...

In evening #
YN came in her room and found a note on her side table saying~
"Meet me at the Florence terrace sharp at 6:00.p.m....cya"~ from jungkook...

YN in her mind: why is my heart beating faster at this note....

Thinking this, she went towards washroom and started getting ready as it was 4:45....
Around 5:15 she was ready looking like this:

Accessories U can imagine..
Around 5:29 she left the house and exact at six she reached the destination... When she reached there, jungkook blindfolded her and brought her to cafe side...

When they reached there, he removed her blindfold and the view Infront of her eyes made her shocked...
It was so romantic and aesthetic, covered with candles and flowers , but the scene in front of her naked eyes when she turned aback was more shocking....she was shocked to find jungkook on his knees with a beautiful pendant with heart on it...

Suddenly --
Jungkook: < took a deep breath> yn, I ma confess this thing to you real quick....I don't know How, but I fell for U the first time I saw you...I imagined you every minute and every hour from the day I saw you...
I went crazy for U...I don't know how this happened, but I felt euphoric around you...yn...with all the weird feelings I felt and every single change in me and in my behaviour was noted...finally , when I invaded in my heart I came to the conclusion that I love you...I have fallen for you....I am deeply in love with you..
I want to grow older with you, I want U to be addressed as the mother of my kids...I want to spend my whole freaking 7 lives with you...I want to cherish you, spoil you, mark U as mine moreover make love with you...
Will you be my better half yn?
Will U be the partner of this euphoric feeling yn?
Will you spend your life with me yn?
Will you accept me as your lifeline and love me yn??
Will you marry me yn??

YN: I love you more yn and yes I will marry you.....

With that, jungkook made her wear that pendant and after yearning a yes from his lady love, he kissed her...they both were in a deep passionate kiss, explaining the love for each other....
Nd that's how the journey of two souls to be united started .....

TBC...

________
Yo ~
Do tell me in the comments that how was this part and also vote and don't forget to follow for more ...
Love ya💗

*******
Sneak peek to next part ...

Y/m: areez , we have something to tell you all..

Karnika: what is it aunty ....

Y/d: beta actually --------

KARNIKA: whattt?? How could you do that!!( She questioned in a broken state with tears in her eyes and ran to her room)

YN: kannu...bacha ruk...( Saying this she ran behind her and started knocking on the door while mohsin and Yuvraj also came there...)

Yuvraj: kannu, baby pls open the door ...pls...( A crying mess...)

*Peek end*

What do you think happened??
Do let me know through comments ...
Byee ..
Gdn and sweet dreams...love y'all 💗<♾️