Part 2: Introduction

JEON JUNGKOOK: An idol. He is a korean. loves to play games,sing and dance. he can cook well. he is that type of person who can give you sweet at the day time and make you scream at night...

YN SINGHANIA: An indian singer. She is indian. she loves to sing,cook,dance and help evryone. duality is in her veins. She is that supportive and motivational person that will never let you feel down......

MR JEON: CEO of Jeon Interprises. loves his family so much. he can do anything for his family.

MRS JEON: Housemaker. loves her family soo much. she is also a fashion designer not only designer but also a professional makeup artist.

JEON SOMI: jungkook's sister. he adores her so much. she is a sololist. loves her brother and family soo much.

MR SINGHANIA: CEO of Singhania Diamonds. loves his family so much. adores his princess yn and karnika. 

MRS SINGHANIA: Professional dancer. loves her family very much. she has a great hand in designing. she is the one who designs the structure of the jwelleries.....

KARNIKA SINGHANIA: yn's sister. yn adores her alot and spoils her. she is spoiled by her sister. A sucessful lawyer...

MOHSIN KHAN: yn's bestie....has a crush on yn and adores her the most.

YUVRAJ OBEROI: karnika's bestiee. has a crush on karnika and karnika also have a crush on him...

other charecters will be introduced within the chapters...

tbc...