"Shut the fuck up!" Kid snarled and was annoyed by his brother's statement.

"Enough, your tones are getting higher." Killer reminded them. Kid sighed and went back to slouch on his chair. He has not spoken like that to his brother in years.

"I just thought you can treat her more than the way you love your brothers. I mean it sincerely because you are important to me, both of you are important to me. It will hurt me if you two cannot work things out in a more right way. " Heat spoke without looking at their youngest brother and went on his way, away from the office. Heat knew his brother is a tough one to convince, a hard-headed one but he loves him dearly. He'd rather leave than to argue with any of them.

Kid rubbed his face with his hand and sighed roughly. He knew Heat will be affected emotionally because he's already been attached to you like his own sister.

Wire slouched on the sofa while staring at the ceiling. Killer sighed and went to stand in front of the glass window. His eyes wonders around the busy city as his thoughts dive deeper.

'I'm still single but it feels like I'm a father handling teenagers. If only mom and dad were alive, they'll know what to do with Kid.'

----

Heat has been concentrating on his training with his team. The blue head has not visited the office for a few days now just to avoid Kid until his brother decided to fix everything.

On the other hand, Nami and Robin has returned to the city just for the meantime but enough time to help you with your project.

Together with your 5 employees along with Robin and Nami, all of you marched to the van while carrying boxes of sorted school supplies. You have called the owner of the store to sort a school supply package for you to donate. Each of the Charlottes who are working chooses different schools to donate school supplies for the students.

Cracker is your partner in donating to One Piece Elementary but since he's out of town, all he can do is give you the money to add on purchasing supplies. It wasn't a problem at all and you understood him.

While checking the supplies on the other van, you saw your brother-in-law who's walking casually on the other side of the road.

"Heat!"

He scanned the surroundings upon hearing his name until he finally saw you. His sullen look lighten up a bit as he immediately crossed the street to meet you.

"Hey guys." He greeted.

"Hi Heat" Nami tapped his shoulders.

"Hello Heat" Robin nodded to acknowledge him.

"What's with you Heat? Not busy with your brothers today?" You asked. You saw him grimace but was replaced with a smile immediately.

"Nothing much, but what are you guys up to?" He wondered.

"We'll be traveling later to the eastern part to distribute school supplies for the young ones, want to come?"

"Sure, but is this your project or something?" Heat asked.

"Yeah." You answered joyfully, proud of the preparation made.

"Y/n has been doing this once a year before the month of Christmas comes. We've been helping her out so we can reach more people who's in need." Robin explained.

"We need to travel again after two days so this distribution project became so abrupt today." Nami wiped the sweat on her forehead. Heat nodded from the information he learned.

"How come we didn't know about this? Did my brother know about this? We can help too."

"Uh, that wouldn't be necessary. It's okay, anyways... Let's go to the eastern part, the residents there told me they'll cook for us. You'll love their food!" You felt overjoyed with the anticipation of meeting those people again and introducing your great brother-in-law, a new companion.