Let the Family Time, Not Office Time Begin

Start from the beginning

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Headquarters – Floor P1, Spot 1: Chairman and CEO Matthew Casey's Reserved Space
Shutting off their Tesla shortly after parking in his spot, Matt smirked as he turned to look at his beautiful wife; after which, he unbuckled so that he could get comfortable. And that's exactly how he felt now that they were in their parking spot, and his seatbelt was off; because it meant that he was now able to reach out for and grab Gabby's hand, before intertwining their fingers. And that's exactly what he went to do, prior to Gabby getting out of the car; because he was not going to be talking about what Gabby was worried about anywhere other than in here, when they are alone for the last time. "Hey, stay here." Turning her head as she looked at Matt, Gabby smiled as she held him close and just stared into her eyes. After which, she leaned in and proceeded to kiss him softly. "Hi handsome." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that. "Let me guess, you want to spend one last minute with me; before we go ahead and so be with the boys?" Matt shook his head as he heard Gabby say that, as that's not what he needs to talk to her about.

"No, that's not what I need to talk to you about." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, while also trusting her husband; I mean, of course she trusts him. She trusts him more than anybody, as he always has her best interests at heart, which is something that she loves about Matt. He's the best husband in the entire world, and she's so proud to be his wife (and the mother of his children). Leaning in, Gabby smirked as she proceeded to kiss Matt again. "I love you." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, as he felt the same way. "Listen, I want to just talk to you about something okay?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "Gabby, I'm here so that we can be with the boys. What did I promise you when we got this building? When we moved into this building." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that because what he promised her was nice. "If I'm on the first through twenty-first floors, then I'm at work. But the moment I'm above the twenty-fifth floor, my only job is to be your husband; and to be Matteo and Noah's dad." Gabby agreed with Matt.

"Gabby, we have four bedrooms on the twenty-eighth floors. They are four Matteo, Noah, Bella, and Sofia. None of those rooms will be turned into an office because I am not working at home. If I need to work, I'll go to the twenty-first floor to work; but right now, I want to be with family. I want to be with the boys, and I want to spend time with them. I want to see them crawl, and I want them to be here with us. Listen, I know we said that we would put the kids in daycare; but let's just leave them here, because you're going to be here anyways. I already know that you aren't going to want to work on the tenth and eleventh floors, because you're going to want to be comfortable in bed." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, as he knows her so well. "Listen, how about you do me a favor? Get Andy out of the back, and then come over to my side of the car? I want to kiss you." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, smiling at the woman he loves as she asked him that; after all, that was something that he wants to do as well. Kiss her softly.

But first, he needs to get out so that he can give his beautiful wife a kiss. Grabbing his keys, phone, and wallet, Matt smiled as he got up and out of the car; that way, he can start making his way over to Gabby. But first, he needs to get someone out of the back of the case. Closing the door behind him, Matt smiled as he proceeded to open the back door so that he can get Andy out of the back. "Hey buddy." Smiling as he heard Matt say that, Andy got up and smiled at him; after which, he got up so that he could get out. And that was exactly what he did, before making sure that he was close to his master. Bending down, Matt smiled as he grabbed his leach and then smirked as he went ahead and reached into the back of the car; however, he didn't expect to hear somebody come out. "Mr. Casey, would you like some help?" Turning around, Matt smiled when he heard Isaac Adams (his family's Deputy Head of Security for the Casey Headquarters) walk over to him. "I would love that Isaac, thank you so much." Isaac then smiled as he looked at Andy.

"Just to let you know, your family has been safe the entire time; we have been making sure that everybody is okay, especially since your princes are here." Gabby agreed with Isaac as he said that. "That sounds great. But you want to know what sounds even better? Someone helping me out of the car, so that I can go get comfortable. Why I decided to wear a dress, I have no idea." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that, before moving to get close to her door; after which, he made sure that Andy's leach was around his wrist. Going to grab her door shortly afterwards, Matt smiled as he opened it and then put his hand out; after which, Gabby grabbed his hand and just smiled as she got up with his help. Getting close to the man she loves shortly after getting out of their Tesla, Gabby smiled as she wrapped her arm around his back and just held him close; after which, Matt wrapped his arm around her and just smiled as he leaned in so that he can kiss her softly. Taking things slow with Gabby, Matt smirked as he was really happy.

"Here, give me Andy." Matt just looked at Gabby as she said that. "What, he's..." Gabby just looked at her husband. "Matt, it's either you give me Andy, or you let me carry some bags." Matt knew that was the case, and just agreed with Gabby; after which, he looked down at Andy. "You are not going to do anything to hurt her, right boy?" Barking, Andy agreed with Matt; after which, Matt went ahead and gave Gabby his leach. "Plus, he can keep me safe and you can make sure that you just concentrate on the bags." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before moving his hands to her stomach. "I think we both know that I will always concentrate on these little girls at the same time. You and the girls are three of the most important people in the entire world." Gabby looked at Matt as he said that. "Don't you mean the most?" Matt smirked as he moved his hand to her neck and looked at his beautiful wife.

Moving his hand to her neck, Matt stroked her cheek before leaning in and kissing her softly. "I have two sons as well." Gabby agreed with Gabby as he said that, before getting close to him and wrapping her arms around him; after which, Matt kissed her forehead as they both held each other close. "I love you Matt, and I am so glad that we're here. Now, do you want me to say here? Or can I go inside with Andy?" Matt smirked. "Here, let me at least get you some of Andy's things. You can take that, and I am going to get everything else; including our laptops and everything." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before walking over to the back of their Tesla. After which, she proceeded to grab Andy's bag (as well as his bed). "Come join me on the twenty-ninth with our things. I want to get undressed before we go downstairs." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, getting close to her. "You aren't going to wear the dress around the house?" Gabby shook her head. "No, I'm putting sweats on." Matt smiled. "I'll be right up."

Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before proceeding to walk away. "C'mon Andy, let's go to our room." Barking, Andy agreed so that he can go upstairs with Gabby. At the same time, Matt turned to look at Isaac. "Thanks for helping." Isaac agreed. "It's no problem Mr. Casey. How are you both doing by the way? We all know that you guys are dealing with something hard." Turning around, Matt smiled as he looked at his beautiful wife. "She's feeling much better, and I'm glad that's the case." Isaac agreed with Matt as he said that, glad that was the case. "I'm glad that's the case. Now, what do you say we get your bags? That way, you can go see those adorable boys of yours. Are you happy they're crawling?" Matt was confused as he heard Isaac say that. "How did you know..." Isaac smiled. "I was up on the rooftop deck when they were outside, to make sure that the paparazzi weren't using their helicopters." Matt smiled as he heard Isaac say that, as he's very happy that he did that. "God, I really did choose a great man to be security here."

Isaac agreed with Matt as he said that because he most certainly did. "Listen, what do you say we get you upstairs with your family?" Matt agreed with Isaac as he said that, as that most definitely is where he wants to be right now. He wants to be with his family.