Chapter 1

- Welcome to your new home Cara, my brother Nathan say when he open the door to his house, the house I'll be living in now too. We step in and I look around.
- It's lovely! Did you decorate it? I ask him.
-Yep, as a matter of fact I did. But come on now, I want you to see your room, I've chose the furniture but you'll need to do the rest by yourself, he say, eager as a kid on christmas and start to drag me up the stairs.
-OK, OK, I'm coming, take it easy, I laugh and follow him. When he open the door to my room I can only gape. It's big but not too big with a big bed in wood, a wooden desk, a big built in bookshelf, in wood too, a lovely, cozy-looking couch, an Apple TV facing the couch, one wall filled with mirrors and best of all, a big window from the floor to the ceiling facing the street. I look between the room and my brother a few times, with my mouth still hanging open.
- You might want to close your mouth or you could catch flies, he joke but he's nervous.
- Do you like it? He ask.
- Like it? No, I LOVE it! I exclaim and hug him.
- It's really lovely thank you so much Nate, I say and he smile.
- You haven't even seen the best yet, he drag me to the mirrors.
- Don't say it's a walk-in closet?! I ask him calmly and he just nod.
- Oh my freaking God, I can't believe it! I push one mirror aside and walk in
- It's lovely Nate, really, I smile with tears in my eyes.
- Aww, don't cry Cara, come here, you need to see your bathroom, he drag me out of the closet and to a door beside the mirrors
- I've got my own bathroom? I ask him.
- Yes, now open it please, before I do it myself, he wink. I smile and open the door and again I can only gape. It's white with a big dull window, facing the garden and the pool out there, a toilet, a sink and a bathtub all in navy blue, the shower curtain's in silver and the floor and walls' are in white. I look at my brother and smile.
- I had too, you need to have something in my team's colors, he smile sheepishly. I look at the bathroom again and see some counters' in white wood and navy blue stone with a big mirror over them.
- It's lovely, thanks again, Nate, I smile at him.
- Stop thanking me, I just want you to be happy, he hug me.
- Now, shall we take your stuff in and unpack? He ask me and I nod.
- Good, and then I have some presents for you since it was your birthday last week and I wasn't there, we smile and make our way downstairs to get my stuff and unpack. When we're finished it looks really good.
- I can't believe I didn't ask you if I could move here earlier...! I shake my head.
- You couldn't, 'cause you just turned 18 last week and I don't think mom and dad would have let you go if you wasn't 18..., Nate smile a little.
- Yeah, you're probably right...
- Yes, I am, now I have some presents I for you. Come with me, he leads me to the living room, next to the kitchen, and there, on the TV-table, I see some wrapped up presents. I smile and look at Nate who's looking at me with a smile too
- Well, what are you waiting for? Open them! I laugh and walk to the table and look at the presents, there are two small boxes and one a little bigger box. I begin with one of the small ones, the smallest to be exact, it's a key to the house.
- Aww, thanks Nate, guess it'll be pretty good to have one, huh? He laugh and say yeah. I continue with the biggest box, and when I open it I get a shock, it's a MacBook Pro, and it's in silver with the Dallas Cowboys logo on it.
- Oh my God, oh my God, I whisper scream. I look at Nate and see him laughing at me.
- You're cute when you're shocked, sis.
- Aww thanks Nate but seriously, how do you afford stuff like these, I mean, you've already given me a lovely and probably pretty expensive room..., I say.
- I know, sis but I'm a professional football player, I earn much and your my one and only sister whom I haven't seen for awhile and who I really missed so can't I get to spoil you a little? He ask.
- Okay, well, I'm not complaining, I'm happy to get things like these, I nod at my presents.
- But I don't want you to think that you need to give me things like this..., I say.
-I don't, sis, I really don't think so, I'm just really happy to see you again and to have you living with me, I smile,
- Okay, thanks bro, really, we smile at each other.
- Now, go on, sis, I really want you to open the last one and I'm really glad that you saved it till last, he look a little nervous and I give him a questioning look before turning to open the present. I open it and just look at it, it's car keys.
- Please don't say you got me a car!
- What if I did, sis, what if I did?
- Oh my God, Nate, you're fucking crazy but I still love you so damn much" I hug him.
- Okay, take it easy Cara, you haven't even seen the car yet, and with that he leads me outside and towards the garage.
- Okay, you ready, sis? He ask and I nod.
- Yeah. We walk inside and there are five cars there, and they're all really expensive ones; a red Porsche, a black Ferrari, a purple Lamborghini, a grey/silver Aston Martin and a white Audi.
- Guess, which is your's! I look around and my eyes shift between the Porsche and the Aston Martin.
- Yep, it's one of them, but which? Nate say.
- Okay, um, I think it could be the Aston Martin. I'm a little unsure so I just said the one I wanted the most. Nate smile and give me thumb ups
- Yep, you're right, if I remember right it was your favorite car, maybe it still is? He ask and I smile at him
- Yeah, it is! Thank you, so, so, so much bro, really, I mean, like really, really much! I hug him and he laugh and hug me back.
- Really, sis, I wanted to give you something, but you have a drivers license, right?
- Of course, Natie, you can't be a teenager nowadays without a license, I smile at him and hug him one more time.