Remus x Sirius x Reader

[Walks in with long flowing hair and sipping loudly from a starbucks cup.]

(Sup my bitches and bitchetts. Guess who's depression is gone ((not really)). Anyways, yummy meal with my upgraded writing skills~ As always go check out VixenLyn because they deserve all of the love in the universe. And also because I'm too afraid of bothering them.)
(Also I have read maybe two x reader fics in the entire time I've read fanfiction so this is probably trash.)

Remus held your head in place as he kissed you tenderly. His hand, although calloused, was soft against the back of your head, gentle. Unfortunately a certain animagus didn't follow his partners lead. Rough, jerky, and exited movements came from behind you, along with kisses along your shoulder blades. The soft press of lips had just a little too much teeth in them.

Remus pulled away with a wince when the movements made you two clack teeth. He leaned over your shoulder to speak to Sirius.

"Be careful. You don't want to draw blood, right?" He asks, before pausing. "...Right?" He asked hesitantly. You laugh, and lean back against Sirius. "What if we have a thing for blood, hmm?" You ask teasingly, running a hand up his arm. Sirius lets out a breath that sounds all to much like a laugh.

Remus rolled his eyes, flicking you and then Sirius in the forehead. Gently, though. Always gently. Sirius laughed loudly, leaning onto your shoulder to talk to him.

"Wow Moony, you must love us soooo much." He says in an overly excited voice. It makes you laugh, kissing Remus' shoulder. "Yes, I suppose I do Padfoot." He says, deadpan. Another laugh rumbles out of Sirius, nuzzling into your neck before biting down sharply.

You gasp, feeling blood quickly well from the mark, and then moan softly as Sirius licks the blood off your neck. He laughs at the slightly dumbfounded look on Remus' face. He licks down to between your shoulders, and bites hard. You whimper, the feeling a bit overwhelming.

Remus growls, pulling you closer to him. He looks down at the work that Sirius had done with your lower body. Sirius knew what was gonna happen, and he smirked at Remus, before lifting you up, and pressing you down on his cock. It feels overwhelming, and you cry out, reaching out for Sirius' hand. He holds it tightly, letting you adjust to the sudden fullness.

You whimper, and start grinding onto him. "R-remuss, Please..." You hiss softly, everything feeling like it's too much but not enough. Sirius presses you down so you're lying down between the two of them.

Remus pulls his dick out of his pants, and taps the tip against your lips. You open, and he pushes in slowly, until he can hold your head against the base of his shaft. You moan softly, making him groan out. The tight press against his cock sending him closer to falling over the edge.

Sirius leans down and bites you on the small of your back, slight bubbles of blood coming to the surface. It makes you moan, in both stinging pain and the burning pleasure. Remus groans, and pushes your head down further, cumming harshly down your throat.

He pulls out, kissing you on the forehead, before lying onto the bed next to you two. Sirius grins, before starting to thrust into you harshly, compared to the soft grinding he was doing before.

He keeps biting, sharp canines breaking through skin over and over again. He pulls out before he cums, flipping you over before shoving himself between your legs, sucking harshly. He moans at the taste of you, pulling you closer by the thighs.

You moan and squirm, his talented tounge setting nerves alight. He growls again, pinning your hips to the bed. He nuzzles into your thigh, and nips. Remus growls on the other side of you, and nips your neck, covering Sirius' mark with one of his own.

As Remus brings his fingers up to your mouth you realize you're in for a long night.

(Haha motivation go brrr. Also sorry to whoever asked for this, it ain't letting me tag you-)