Remus x Sirius

🚨TW Mentions of homophobia If this bothers you please skip this chapter🚨

[Remus POV]

Me and Sirius  collapsed after a long day. We moved until we were cuddling, with Sirius' hands loosely on my waist, and my arms over his.

I leanned back and could basically smell the distress coming off of sirius (For once thank you werewolf features)

"Sirius, what's wrong Dear?"

He buried his face I'm the crook of my neck, and it took until I felt my neck becoming damp that I registered sirius was crying. I was starting to panic. Iij started going over what could've happened while at work. We were together the entire time. Apart from a meeting...

"Sweetie what happened in the meeting?"

"Homophobes..."

I damn near lost my mind at that. Almost no one at the ministry was homophobic at the ministry except Umbitch.

Sirius saw how mad I was getting and just pulled me closer.

"We shouldn't get so worked up about it. What's said is said. What's done is done. Can we please watch movies?"

I grumbled about killing umbitch, but I cant say no the the goddamned puppydog eyes.

I turned on Netflix and found a funny movie. While sirius fell asleep I stayed up to Move him to the bed. The next day while sirius was out talking to another wizard I went up to umbitchs office.

"Hello. As you are aware you have been harassing my boyfreind. If it continues I will not hesitate to tell everyone I know and see if you dont get fired."

Before she could say anything I was gone.

After the day was over and we were cuddling in bed sirius looked so much happier and I was so glad for that.

The end

(Words 295)