Familial golden trio

No ship for this one, it also misses the word count even with my long ass notes in the beginning and end. Also this is based on a true story. I'm incredibly sunburnt, 'specially on my face. That just fucking sucks.

Beta read by the lovely and beautiful @VixenLyn go check them out and hand them a follow, they deserve it for putting up with my shitty writing skills and being so nice about telling me bout it.

No ship/Familial golden trio

Ron groaned as Harry put more aloe on his burns. He knew it was his fault for getting sunburnt, but no one would help him put more on. He was red as a lobster all over, and he could hardly stand it.

It hurt to breathe, it hurt to not. It hurt to blink, it hurt to do anything. He had been on ice for a whole three days, and was trying not to bother anyone about it. But by God, it hurt.

Being a ginger fucking sucks, you burn easily,

You get made fun of ALOT. You're incredibly pale unless you spend hours in the sun. The line between tanning and burning is such a thin line, that you admire anyone who manages to do so.

He shifted a bit, and winced. His arms were especially bad. They had been working outside all day, so had gotten really bad burns on the top of his arms.

After Harry had given Ron a hug on his way out, he never knew he could hate physical affection more. It felt like someone pressing red hot coals into his skin.he was thankful the aloe had healing remedies in it, but it sure did work slow.

He must have fallen asleep, because the next thing he remembered was Hermione rubbing some more onto him. He smiled slightly, before wincing. Hermione smiled down at him, before closing the cap on the bottle.

Harry walked in with water, and some sandwiches. Ron was glad, and ate his incredibly quick, downing his water in under a minute. Harry and Hermione were laughing at him, and he couldn't help but laugh as well. Even though it tugged at his raw skin. 

They only laughed harder. "Awhh does icky wonny kins feel itchy?" Harry mocked. All three of them were laughing even harder, and Ron pushed Harry off the bed. "Harry shut the fuck up!" Harry held his hands up in surrender. They binged every movie they could, before falling asleep later that night.

It took three more days for his sunburn to go down, and by that time Harry had gotten one that was only a bit better than his own. It had earned much laughing from both him and Hermione, but it got better. 

As did Hermiones, and they only stopped getting sunburnt at the end of the summer, which was pretty damn funny to all three of them.

There you go, a shitty sunburn fic. I really just wanted to get one more chapter out. I'm also gonna put another chapter out this week, but it's longer than normal. Other than that, I hope you enjoyed reading these, even if they are getting less views.

(535 words)