I heard him sigh.

"Well, I don't care about your personal life. But I don't want 'it' to interfere in your work life. You get that?"

He emphasized the word 'it', don't know why though.

"Fine."

I sighed and crossed my arms, looking out of the window.

After a while, we reached the building. I exited quickly and walked towards the cabin. Before entering, he eyed me up and down.

"You need to look more formal. Miss Shin will help you with a makeover."

I nodded and walked outside.

"Y/n!"

I shot my eyes up to see Ryujin, running towards me.

"Where were you?" Her concerned eyes stared into mine.

"I was on a date with my boyfriend. Nothing serio-"

"Wait, you have a boyfriend?"

"Umm yeah."

"Oh~"

She shoved me her elbow while wiggling her eyebrows. Chuckling, I hit her shoulder playfully.

Wait, am I forgetting something?

Shit.

Soobin.

I quickly dialled his number and told him about the meeting. He seemed a bit disappointed, but then I tried to lit up his mood and well...it worked...

"Let's go!"

Ryujin pulled my arm and led me towards one of the room.

Finally, we reached and she twisted the door knob. Switching on the lights, the interior came into view.

My jaw was hung open, as I glanced around. A large spacious room, with couches, a large mirror, closets, restroom, and of course, many little lights.

The room had a light purple wallpaper, with lightly painted clouds on it. It looked really mesmerizing, that I couldn't take my eyes off it.

"So, from today. This is your private dressing room."

Wait-

"What!?"

"Yup. When we have important meetings or whenever you need to get some makeover, you can come here. It's all yours."

She smiled folding her arms.

"Are you serious?" My eyes widened.

"Yeah yeah. Now I'll help you get ready."

She led me to a couch, as I sat on it. Opening the closet, there were many expensive clothes hung. She picked one of the navy blue one and handed it to me. Picking some matching accessories and heels, she placed it infront of me.

"Do you need any help with the makeup? I can help you."

"Umm..."

Should I say yes?

"Okay okay. I'll give you a makeover since it's your first time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Done!"

I opened my eyes, as I observed myself in the mirror. I wore a navy blue pleated skirt and a white blouse. My blue eyeshadow, with matching blue jewelries, rose red lipstick, and blue heels really made me look different.