Change of Plans: Let's Have Fun in Bed (or Not)

Comenzar desde el principio

Intertwining their fingers, Matt smirked as he looked at Gabby

Intertwining their fingers, Matt smirked as he looked at Gabby. "So, listen, I want to say something first." Gabby was confused as she heard Matt say that, unsure as to what he meant. "Okay, what are you talking about baby?" Matt smiled at his beautiful wife, before tugging her body right against his chest. "Just stay here first, and I'll explain." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before moving her hands to his toned chest; after which, he moved his hand to the side of her neck and just smiled as he looked at the woman he loves. After which, Matt leaned in and proceeded to kiss Gabby softly. And god, was the kiss they just shared hot.

Then again, her husband is hot too; so that might be why she thought the kiss was hot, and it's why she's happy. But at the same time, she also needs to know something; and that's what Matt was thinking about, what he needed to say to her. "Hey, before we get too busy; I want you to talk to me, and I want you to tell me what you needed to say to me." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "So, what I was going to say; is that I want you to remember that we can take things slow with each other, and we don't need to rush things. We can take it easy, and we can make sure that we both relax; I don't want you to go overboard, because that's not good for your health. But at the same time, we need to make sure that we give you enough pleasure; and that's my job at the end of the day." Gabby smirked as she heard Matt say that because that most definitely is his job. "Oh, it most definitely is your job, because I want to be pleased today by the man of my dreams." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that, before moving his hands to her side.

After which, Gabby moved her hands to his chest and just smiled due to the fact that this is exactly what she wants to do right now; she wants to Matt to hold her close to his chest, which is exactly what he's doing right now. And god, is the way Matt's currently holding her close to him right now absolutely perfect. Leaning in Matt, just smiled as he kissed his beautiful wife softly; he then proceeded to run his hand up and down her back because that's exactly what Gabby wants, she wants to feel Matt run his hands up and down her back. Well, for now; she also (of course) wants to get sexy with her man, which is exactly what they're going to do at some point today. But right now, they're going to just hold each other close and kiss each other; and that was now exactly what Matt was doing, as he just finished bending down to kiss her; and god, was Gabby happy that her man just bent down and kissed her...because she loves the feeling of his sweet lips on hers and will always enjoy the feeling of his gorgeous lips on hers.

Bending down, Matt smirked due to the fact that he was now ready to give her a kiss somewhere else; but first, he had to turn Gabby's head and lay it down on his arm. Pulling back, Matt smirked as he turned her head and then bent down so that her could start kissing her neck; sucking on her neck just like she wants, Matt smirked due to the fact that this really is exactly what they want to do right now. They want to hold each other close, as they have fun with each other; and that fun most definitely does include a bunch of moaning, which Gabby is starting to do right now. "OH FUCK! MATTHEW!" Smirking as he heard Gabby moan for him, Matt moved his hand to her back and then stroked it with his thumb; and god, this is exactly what she wants and needs right now. "God, you are so sexy Matt; and I am so glad that this is what you decided to do, because I want you so bad." Moving his hand to her hip, Matt agreed with Gabby before turning his head and looking down at the woman he loves more than anything.

Staring into each other's eyes, Matt, and Gabby both smiled due to the fact that there's nothing liked the feeling of the both of them holding each other close like this. But at the same time, Matt couldn't help but wonder whether Gabby really didn't want to go fast; and that she was just doing it because he wanted to have intimate time with her, and if she didn't really want to do this. And now, it's time for Matt to ask his wife that; because if she doesn't want to have fun time, then they can just relax and take it easy. He doesn't want her to force her to do anything. So, here we go. Looking down into Gabby's eyes, Matt took a breath and just looked at his girl. "Gabby, can I ask you something?" Looking up at Matt, Gabby agreed with her husband. "Yes." Moving his hand to Gabby's neck, Matt bent down and proceeded to kiss her softly. "Baby, do you really think you have enough energy to do this?" Gabby took a breath, but ultimately agreed with her loving husband. "Baby, of course I do." Just looking at his wife, Matt leaned his forehead against hers.

"Baby..." Getting frustrated, Gabby just got up and proceeded to walk away so that she can make her way over to the window. "Gabby." Going to walk out of the bedroom, Gabby just went onto the back porch of their room; not wanting to talk about this, as she didn't want to tell Matt the truth.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sitting on the back porch of her and Matt's bedroom, Gabby took a breath as she felt some tears come out her eyes; because this is not what she wants to be doing right now, nor is it where she wants to be right now. She wants to be in bed with the man she loves, and she wants him to make love to her. But now, she doesn't know whether she's going to get a chance to do that, because Matt might deny her the chance to get some time with him in bed; simply because she doesn't have enough energy, and maybe that's for the best. God, she just doesn't know what to think; and she really hates how this is making her feel, because she really wants to be close with Matt. She wants to take advantage of this alone time that they have, without the kids; where they can make love to each other, and they can just have fun with each other. God, so many conflicting feelings right now; and that's something that she hates, because she doesn't want to deal with feelings like this...when she wants to feel loved and be moaning her husband's name.

The husband who just came outside to join her, shortly after getting her some more water, which was how Gabby knew that Matt was outside with her, because he just set her water bottle down on the table next to her. He then looked at the woman he loves, smiling at her. "Did things get a bit too hot and heavy in there?" Taking a breath, Gabby just looked up at Matt as he asked her that; after which, she nodded as that was exactly what she was thinking. She thought that things just got too heavy, and like she got overwhelmed; because that's not something that she likes feeling, overwhelmed. Especially not when it's related to her husband, and him making love to her. "I think things did. Sorry about that." Matt shook his head as he heard Gabby apologize about how things got overwhelming in there, because she has no reason to apologize; if she feels overwhelmed, then she has every right to get out of bed and just come sit down out here. And he just hoped that Matt can join her. "Can I join you out here?" Gabby agreed with Matt.

"Yes, please." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before smiling at his beautiful wife; but before he sat down, he wanted to hold his wife close to him. "First, come here." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before getting up so that she can hug her husband. Moving to get close to him, Gabby wrapped her arms around him and just took a breath as they both held each other close, which is exactly what they need to do right now, hold each other close as they relax and breathe together. And her breathing is truly, extremely important right as she's pregnant with their daughters. And if she needs Matt's help, then he will most definitely do that for her. "Here, how about I sit down? Or do you want to go talk somewhere else?" Gabby thought about it, before taking a breath. "What do you think of us going to take a swim in the pool? I think I need to get out of bed, and just relax." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, as he really likes that idea. "I like that idea, and I am going to make sure that you relax. And maybe we have fun."

Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before leaning back and staring into his eyes; after which, she leaned in and proceeded to kiss the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. After which, Matt decided to pick the woman he loves up in his arms. Wrapping her legs around his waist, Matt smirked due to the fact that this is exactly what they both need to do right now; and that's due to the fact that they both want to hold each other close, and just relax. But that doesn't mean that they're going to have sex with each other, as they truly do need to relax. "I promise, we can just take it easy and just relax for the rest of the day; okay babe?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, ready to do just that; after all, that's exactly what Gabby wants to do right now. She wants to hold the man she loves close to her, as they take a swim with each other; because that really is everything that they both want to do, especially since it'll allow her to relax and just take it easy.