Change of Plans: Let's Have Fun in Bed (or Not)

Start from the beginning

What makes him love Gabby is her big heart, and just how generous she is; and how willing she is to go above in beyond for him, as well as their friends and family. He's so proud of her, and he'll always be proud of her, which is something that be plans on showing her whenever he gets the chance to, by making love to her. And right now, that's exactly what Gabby wants him to do; so he plans on doing exactly that, make love to her as they please each other in bed. I mean, what's better than the two of them giving each other exactly what they want in bed? They're going to just have fun, as they take it easy with each other; but first, Matt needs to wrap his arms around her and hold her close to him. And now that he was right in front of his beautiful wife, that's exactly what he was doing. He was holding his beautiful wife in his arms, and he was looking down into her beautiful eyes, which is something that he's so glad that he's doing, because he loves Gabby so much. And now, he just has one thing to do, which would be to kiss his gorgeous wife.

Bending down, Matt smirked as he went ahead and kissed the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; but he didn't just kiss her, he also moved his hands to her neck and just started to take things nice and slow with the most beautiful woman in the entire world. And that's something that he's not going to allow Gabby to challenge him on, she's gorgeous; and they both know that's a fact. He's just going to have to make sure that they say that to each other each and every day. "Go, I love you so much." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling as he wrapped his arms around her; after which, Matt smirked due to the fact that he was incredibly happy. After all, he proceeded to wrap his arms around her and just smirked. Now this, well it's everything that they both want to do right now. They want to hold each other close, and they want to make sure that they just relax. "So, listen, what am I doing now? Are we going to go for it right away? Or are we going to take our time, and just relax?" Gabby smiled at her husband.

"I think that we're going to do a bit of a both, because I want to make sure that we do take it nice and slow with each other." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before stepping close to her; after which, he wrapped his arms around her waist and just smirked. Meanwhile, Gabby put her hands on his arms and just smiled due to the fact that this is exactly what they both want to do right now. They want to hold each other close, and they just want to relax. But first, they need to get in bed. "Okay, as much as I want to stay standing up; I think we both know what we need to do right now, we need to get in bed so that we can hold each other close and give each other what we want." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that, before moving his hands to her stomach; after which, he moved his hand to her neck. "I already have everything that I want, because I have you in my arms." Gabby smiled due to the fact that she's extremely happy right now, and they're both ready to just get in bed. "Okay, so am I getting in bed first? Or are you getting in bed?"

Gabby smirked as she looked at the man she loves, before turning around to get in bed; in the process, she also revealed just how sexy her lingerie is. And that's due to the fact that the bottoms is really sexy, and Matt loves it; so much so, that he decided to slap her ass as she climbed into bed ahead of him. And let's just say that Gabby didn't like that, as she turned around and looked at her man. "MATTHEW!" Smirking, Matt just looked at the woman he loves; after which, he proceeded to grab the covers and got nice and close to the most beautiful woman in the entire world. Tugging her body against his chest right away, Matt smirked due to the fact that they are both extremely happy with each other; so much so, that Gabby didn't even need to say anything to tell Matt that she was happy (and extremely turned on). He just knew based on the way that she was currently staring at him, because she's currently staring at him in a way that makes him just know that she wants him more than anything in the entire world; maybe not as much as him though.

While he does love getting attention from the woman he loves, he also wants to make sure that they take it easy with each other; and that was why this was not going to be a fast thing. Rather, they are going to take things nice and slow with each other; and they are just going to see where things take them. And that's something that he's going to tell his wife, as he went ahead and grabbed her hand.