'Island Beach': An Interaction Task

"Masters," I called out with an air of authority, my voice resonating within the expansive room.

The four individuals – Light Yagami, Tetta Kisaki, Kiyotaka Ayanakouji, and Yuuichi Katagiri – turned their gaze toward me, their expressions a mix of intrigue and anticipation.

"YES," they chorused, their responses a blend of determination and curiosity.

With their attention secured, I continued, my words carrying a sense of gravity, "Today, my esteemed Masters, we find ourselves embarking on a task of great importance..." I let my body indicate Ayanakouji then continued "And this is bad news for you."

Light Yagami leaned forward, "What sort of task are we faced with?"

Ayanakouji, calm as ever, showed a hint of interest in his otherwise unreadable expression. "We're all ears, Mr. Butler."

A moment of suspense hunged in the air before I continued, "Today, esteemed Masters, we are venturing forth to..." I allowed my words to trail off, well aware of the anticipation I was building.

"To where?" Kisaki interjected, his fingers audibly cracking as he leaned forward.

"To the ISLAND BEACH," I announced with importance, making each syllable carry a weight of significance.

Their reactions were immediate and varied.

Yuuichi's eyes lit up, and a smile formed on his lips. "Island beach? That sounds like a grand adventure and fun awaiting us!"

Kisaki exchanged knowing glances with the others, "Is there more to this island beach, Mr. Butler?"

With their interest piqued, I revealed the task's dual purpose. "Masters, this undertaking serves a twofold function. It is a test of your social abilities, and as you know, you will be given marks for your performance in every task and mission. And don't forget that the one with the least mark in each round will end up with a great punishment"

Ayanakouji, confusion in his voice. "And how is this task going to be bad news for me?"

With a sigh that carried a hint of sympathy, I explained, "Master Ayanakouji, I am aware that you've been diligently refining your social skills within our group. However, in this challenge, the general public will also be involved."

Ayanakouji's expression remained neutral, his response devoid of emotion. "I see. That presents a small challenge."

"Don't worry I got ya" Yuuichi supported Ayanakouji with a smile

With a nod, I concluded, "Be prepared by 4:00. This task, dear Masters, shall examine your unity, collaboration, and adaptability. Now, if you'll excuse me."

As I turned to leave, I overheard Kisaki's bemused chuckle and Yuuichi's exaggerated sigh.

"I thought this would be a hell of a task," Yuuichi remarked, a twinkle in his eyes.

"I was all set for some intense action when I heard the term 'task','" Kisaki added, a grin playing on his lips.

(Everyone was fine... except our leader "Light Yagami')

A question swirled within the mind of Light, always the seeker of knowledge, sought clarity. "Could someone please explain what is the challenge of survival?"