CHP. 5 II CREW AFFILIATION

Changing the pov to 3rd person from now on cause there is too many I's in a chapter

     “Sindri!” [y/n] hear Atreus yell in excitement. The name seemed familiar to her but she didn’t know anyone by that name. She watches as Atreus runs ahead and meets the person who yelled out to him. She took her time, hearing her feet crunch against the marshmallow-like snow. Eventually making it to them, she sees the person- correction, the dwarf. She hasn’t seen one before. 

“It’s been so long! How you’ve grown!” The dwarf spoke. As she got closer, she observed him. He was adorable in a way. He held his hands close to him, he seemed to be closed off within physical contact. With golden armor and a fur cap, he stood waiting like a puppy. She lets out a quiet ‘hmm’ as she stood on the right side of Kratos. Atreus is on the left of his father. 

“Uh…oh yeah.” Atreus rubs his neck and he gives a quick glance to [y/n], slightly embarrassed by Sindri's statement. She finds his gaze and smiles at him, making him look down with a huge grin. 

It was at this moment Sindri notice a third person was with the trio. He turns his head, curious as to whom stood before him. “And who must you be?” His voice was full of innocence, having no hostility to it. 

All eyes then averted to her, waiting for her to speak up. “Uh,” [y/n] rubs her hands together, due to the coldness and nervousness. “I’m [y/n], Atreus’s friend.” 

Sindri eyes widen in familiarity but still held a wary gaze. He places his hands on his hips. “Well, any friend of Atreus’s is a friend of mine, call me Sindri.” 

[y/n] rises on her heels and spoke eagerly. “Okay, Sindri!” [y/n] didn’t have many friends in Asgard. The only one she would truly call a friend is Thrud but then again. They didn’t really ever hang out. Her father always keep her to herself and always made her busy with reading…reading. It’s all her father made her do, she was lucky enough to go outside. Her father believed knowledge is power and should be used accordingly. She realized it was all her father ever was living for, not for her family. She realized that soon enough…in the end. All she ever wanted was a family. Her father- Odin never gave that to her. If she could find her mother, maybe just maybe she can start over. 

Sindri smiles at [y/n]’s excitement and began to talk again until Kratos interrupted. “Hrm…” [y/n] looks at Kratos, he seemed to want to move on. Hopefully, I can come to good terms with Atreus’s father… 

Coughing at Kratos’s grunt, Sindri replaced his recent thought. “Alright, well, if you follow me– Brok mentioned you needed somewhere safe to spend the night, and I believe your favorite dwarves can help you out with that!” 

They all begin walking ahead, but [y/n] stood in place, just taking in her thoughts. Atreus was walking but noticed [y/n] not following, he quickly made his way back. He placed a hand on her shoulder and gently rubbed it. “Hey…” He spoke, and she looks up into his eyes. “You okay?”