CHP. 4 || UPS AND DOWNS

Blinded by the light my vision soon comes back and what I see is writings and drawings

     Blinded by the light my vision soon comes back and what I see is writings and drawings. Stoping right by Atreus, I crank my head up to stare at the sight. What is this?

"What is this, lad? Where are we?" Mimir asked.

"Somewhere only giants were ment to see." Giants? Then how was I able to get a passage way for us? My father said I was born a god...was he wrong? He couldnt be... he wouldnt lie to me either...right?

"These shrines tell their stories to the world. But it turns out the real stories...the secret stories...those they kept here...inside." Reaching my hand out I try to touch the floating...sand. My hand goes through and disfigures the drawing. It refixes itself after and continues to show the story as Atreus explains it.

"You remeber the story of Sköll and Hati, the Wolf-Giants? Odin catpured them because he thinks it'll help him control when Ragnarok starts." Why is my father in this?

"I remember." The father replies.

"But that's not the whole story. See..." As he speaks the drawing soon changes and moves. Two people- giants set two wolves free.

"They're Free? Is this the past or the future?" Mimir says Shockingly.

"'Depends on when you're looking at it." Deciding to sit and wait while Atreus spoke of what is being shown I play with the magical gold like sand on the floor. Slipping through my fingers as I do so...

"Thats Týr! If he's gonna be around at Ragnarok, that means he's gotta be alive." Tyr!? I know Tyr.

"I remember Tyr." I decide to speak up. Atreus looks down at where I sat and looks suprised.
"You do? Do you know where he is?"

I shake my head. "No, I only ever heard of my father speaking of him, but never seen him in person. Sorry."

Atreus sighs and looks down in defeat. "Right."

I kept my eyesight on atreus till I fully turned to Kratos. "Mimir can this be?" 

"Odin told me he killed Týr. And he trusted me at the time, or so I thought." Father told me had to do it for our greater good, still skeptical on what he means.

"What if he didn't kill him? What if he's had him lock up somewhere all this time?" I pick my head up fast at Atreus's hypothetical thought and stare dimly in the distance...could it be? I huff for I couldn't find a simple answer to Týr's whereabouts.

"We are back to 'ifs' -enough." At his father's deeming voice, I stand up fast. Loosing my balance for a sec before stabilizing my footing. "Wait-" Atreus insisted.