Chapter 11: Take over

Começar do início

Saku: Yes I can.

Akira is shocked by this and try to run away but she was grabbed by something in the leg and looks down to see w wipe and seconds later she was dragged out of the balcony and fell only to to be catch in the neck by Saku as he squeeze her neck.

Akira: What......Just.....What are you?

Saku:.......I was once a human following orders. Only to be use, tested and abandon by my leaders. All I know now is anger, pain and desires of vengeance on humanity.

Akira: Do you think you will break us? As long I live, they will not lose hope.

Saku: But will they listen to a man? Or.....a women.

He then rip off her shirt and exposing her breast to every girls which shocked them to see that all this time Akira was female this whole time. Saku then tossed Akira onto the ground as she cover up her breast but he didn't care and then turn to the other girls that were watching and tell them.

Saku: You followed a leader who has keeping a secret and lie about hee true past. She's not the first male on this island. She's just like all of you and now, her secret is expose. Do you wish to continue to follow someone who has spoken lies to you all, or do you want a true male leader?

All the girls look at each other while as Akira couldn't believe as they all have no choice but to sided with Saku. Saku then turn to Akira and then walks away, heading inside the castle while Meifon sees this and had a bad feeling about this so she races back home to tell Y/n and the others what she just saw.

(Later)

Saku enters the control room where many girls inside were shocked as Saku enters the room and walk up to Ange who turn and was stunned seeing another man here as she move back as he walk up to the controls and look at the place for a moment.

Saku: Even though things has past since I last came here it's still the same as I remembered it.

Then he lower his hand into the control console and begins hacking into the system and all the screens changes into a unknown place deep within the island as Saku activities them and all systems goes online and there was a shake.

Ange: (shocked) What did you do?

Saku: Awaken my army. Soon I will destroy humanity and have my revenge. Unfortunately for you all......you all will be my first victims.

Suddenly the ceiling turrets appear and start to open fire at them which they scream and immediately leave the room however its happening everywhere in the castle.

Turrets come online and start to open fire every life form that it can see which cost the girls to scream and run from this Suddenly ambush. This cost the girls to abandon the castle while we see the badly injured Akira limping out of the castle and seeing all the girls running away. She knows she can't defeat this new threat so she heads off to get help.

We then see Saku watching through the monitors that the castle is all clear as he is pleased by this and then said.

Saku: And now......let the extinction of the human race.....begin!

(Meanwhile)

Meifon raced back home and gathered everyone as she tells everyone what happened which shocked everyone.

Y/n: (shocked) Wait you sure you saw Saku alive?!

Meifon: Yeah no doubt about it for sure. He just kick out all the girls out of the castle and taking over it.